• Is Jordan Peterson a Cuck?

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #103336  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:36 pm
joecaca wrote: ↑
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:50 pm

Oh penis joke lol! πŸ˜‚
You're still a neckbeard paranoid virgin doe. And by paranoid I mean you're a scared pussy and a man child incapable of protecting anything including yourself. Keep crying 😭.
Caca πŸ’©
Ah, Joe. If only I could be as "brave" as you. What a luxury that'd be.

How the frogs boil. That post-WWII programming sure is strong up there.
Doesn't take a genius to see the steadfast descent to a non-White majority up there. That comes paired with a rigid set of Marxist economic participation quotas, stipulated on race and gender with evil Whites at the bottom of the pile. But you are the brave protector looking out for your kids and their future, right?
 #103337  by joecaca
 Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:50 pm
Lol what a stupid idiot. I'm not from France you dildo. I'm less French than you are British. My grandpa was a CANADIAN soldier 1939-1945 in ww2 (yep that war was 6 years long, not 4 ;) ). I was brought up by real men who thought me to be a man, not a big mouthed scared pussy. Your thought process is so influenced by google algorithms it's not funny. Now breathe a little, your conclusions on complicated topics are typical of emotionally driven pussies devoid of any rationality. πŸ˜‚. You'll waste your life being mad about things you don't understand. Pathetic really ;)
Caca πŸ’©
 #103338  by PlusCaChange
 Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:55 pm
almostapathetic wrote: ↑
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:21 pm
PlusCaChange wrote: ↑
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:48 pm
Will they still have tiny peniseses?

I suspect they'll have whatever size most women find optimal. When you can have whatever size you want being exceptional loses it's value. Here's a chart which seems about right.
So current Azians penises are not satisfying.
What I find amusing about this chart and I think it's accurate for most women, is if you compare it to these.

Supposedly from a scientific survey of 15,000 men world wide. I don't know if they kept to population proportions (that might explain it, there are a lot of Asians), I'm suspicious of it's accuracy since it seems to have been undertaken to reassure men about their size. If both charts are true you have to appreciate God's sense of humor.

For those who struggle with metric conversions, according to this survey the average penis is 5 1/8" long and 4 5/8" around. On the satisfaction chart, that's well into the unsatisfactory zone bottom left. According to the survey the ideal penis of the chart is less common than 1 in 100.
SkeetDixon liked this
 #103339  by almostapathetic
 Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:55 pm
Lol what a stupid idiot. I'm not from France you dildo. I'm less French than you are British. My grandpa was a CANADIAN soldier 1939-1945 in ww2 (yep that war was 6 years long, not 4 ;) ). I was brought up by real men who thought me to be a man, not a big mouthed scared pussy. Your thought process is so influenced by google algorithms it's not funny. Now breathe a little, your conclusions on complicated topics are typical of emotionally driven pussies devoid of any rationality. πŸ˜‚. You'll waste your life being mad about things you don't understand. Pathetic really ;)
Caca πŸ’©
That's a lot a words, Joe. Simma down, now.
 #103341  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:37 pm
Caca πŸ’©
Joe, you are hysterical right now. I'm glad that you are using your words. My Grandpa was a Canadian soldier during WWII too! Well, one of them. ;)

French Canadian + a frog not knowing its boiling to death = "How you frogs love to boil." C'mon, Joe!

Stop talking like a politician. It's time to get mad. You need to get mad for a little bit each day. Get mad that Trudeau is your PM. Get mad!

Anyways, I'll have some good stuff coming up for you to check out. You can see just how "paranoid" I am. We can take a neat little trip into the future. ;)
 #103382  by joecaca
 Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:23 am
SkeetDixon wrote: ↑
Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:37 pm
Caca πŸ’©
Joe, you are hysterical right now. I'm glad that you are using your words. My Grandpa was a Canadian soldier during WWII too! Well, one of them. ;)

French Canadian + a frog not knowing its boiling to death = "How you frogs love to boil." C'mon, Joe!

Stop talking like a politician. It's time to get mad. You need to get mad for a little bit each day. Get mad that Trudeau is your PM. Get mad!

Anyways, I'll have some good stuff coming up for you to check out. You can see just how "paranoid" I am. We can take a neat little trip into the future. ;)
What has the internet made you mad about today? Google algorithm: skeet = right wing neckbeard butthurt = show: right wing pundit crap : cryhard : paragraph.
Caca πŸ’©
 #103414  by PlusCaChange
 Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:40 am
SkeetDixon wrote: ↑
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:20 pm
PlusCaChange wrote: ↑
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:19 am
Consider that within a hundred years at most, people will be choosing the character and appearance of their children. Those who refuse to do so on moral or some other grounds will simply be left in the dust by those who do. None of this racial stuff matter a bit. It will be a curious episode of history to our great grandchildren.
I'd call that viewpoint naively optimistic. That also sounds like a cowardly excuse to not take action. Are you mad? These problems will not just sort themselves out.

We are witnessing a massive dispossession of countries of European descent that is operating at breakneck speed. Marxism is fast at work redistributing wealth, subsidizing the takeover at the expense of White birth rates. Additionally, they continue to pursue non-White immigration at ever-increasing numbers.

These immigration policies are cancerous beyond belief, pursuing thousands of low-IQ peoples with radically different cultures, insoluble with those of the West. Islamic and low-IQ immigrants coupled with a welfare state is a recipe for White genocide and the destruction of White countries. Furthermore, the impending non-White majorities will be aggressively anti-White and will legislate accordingly.

The signs are all around you of what a non-White majority looks like, especially one that is vehemently anti-White. Just look at South Africa today. That topic alone requires its own thread. Sweden, Canada, and Western Europe's demographics will change long-before any designer baby is ever hatched in the West. You gotta be kidding me with that shit.

We are currently in a dark age. Time is running out.
I don't think things will be better, I think they will be different and at least for a while there will be much more strife, it just won't be about race. Instead it will be about the unfairness of rich people being able to afford what will initially be expensive procedures and so have exceptional children. This will strike at the foundations of society.

People take comfort from rich people being subject to many of the same fundamental chance elements which buffet their lives, sickness, death, the unpredictability of what your children will be like, when any of these are removed for some but not others it will cause a lot of disaffection.

Also until the procedures become widespread there will be a warping of the bell curve with a significant percentage of the population clustered at the high end. That has all sorts of implications.