• Winter Olympics

  • This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #103466  by kocher
 Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:32 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:28 pm
kocher wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:27 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:25 pm


Well, with all the fags on this board, he could keep is real :lol:
Ah you're more of a men's speed skating kind of guy?
Little late, Kocher.
Ever felt like ripping off one those skin tight leotards after a sweaty skate sesh and having them blow a sputtering moist fart at you?
cunnalingus, edsbrian liked this
 #103470  by edsbrian
 Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:46 pm
keep is real keep is real keep is real keep is real keep is real keep is real keep is real keep is real keep is real keep is real keep is real keep is real keep is real keep is real keep is real keep is real keep is real keep is real keep is real keep is real keep is real
 #103471  by kocher
 Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:51 pm
It's just funny how defiantly anti-gay Holiday is, that luge accusation got him seeing red. Hmmm he does seem to like flat chested "girls"...
cunnalingus liked this
 #103472  by Pee_patrol
 Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:52 pm
kocher wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:51 pm
It's just funny how defiantly anti-gay Holiday is, that luge accusation got him seeing red. Hmmm he does seem to like flat chested "girls"...
I bet he want to rub upon my ding dong!
cunnalingus liked this
 #103473  by edsbrian
 Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:04 pm
Pee_patrol wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:52 pm
kocher wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:51 pm
It's just funny how defiantly anti-gay Holiday is, that luge accusation got him seeing red. Hmmm he does seem to like flat chested "girls"...
I bet he want to rub upon my ding dong!
Hey Pee, do you play any sports?
 #103474  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:07 pm
edsbrian wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:04 pm
Pee_patrol wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:52 pm
kocher wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:51 pm
It's just funny how defiantly anti-gay Holiday is, that luge accusation got him seeing red. Hmmm he does seem to like flat chested "girls"...
I bet he want to rub upon my ding dong!
Hey Pee, do you play any sports?
Image

Image

Image
 #103475  by cunnalingus
 Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:19 pm
Look at how happy those retards are, I’m jealous that I’m not retarded. You’re always happy and you have retard strength.
 #103478  by mrhotdogjeans
 Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:42 pm
retard kids are still in trend after that zika bug right? I guess carrying around a chiwawa has become dated.