• Something I've noticed

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #103518  by edsbrian
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:58 am
Something I’ve noticed is that the forum is pretty boring and the forum regulars are really lame and sensitive. If it wasn’t for Cunnalingus, JohnnyP, Pee_Patrol and Joesph Caca I would’ve stopped coming here already.
joecaca liked this
 #103579  by lemmiwinx
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:07 pm
edsbrian wrote:
Something I’ve noticed is that the forum is pretty boring and the forum regulars are really lame and sensitive. If it wasn’t for Cunnalingus, JohnnyP, Pee_Patrol and Joesph Caca I would’ve stopped coming here already.
Something I've noticed is that queers are constantly invading my space. I thought I'd found a good place to unleash my debating skills then along come the equivalent of online skateboarders to ruin it all.
 #103582  by JohnnyP
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:12 pm
edsbrian wrote:
Joe likes a comment about himself. What a narcissist. Get some help.
mrgaygene, joecaca liked this
 #103586  by cunnalingus
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:31 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:08 pm
edsbrian wrote:
Something I've noticed is that queers are constantly invading my space. I thought I'd found a good place to unleash my debating skills then along come the equivalent of online skateboarders to ruin it all.
Hey tubbs, hate to have to point this out to you guys but it says right here.
The Swamp
This is no safe-space, snowflake.