• The Most Famous Vegan In World History

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #103539  by lemmiwinx
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:33 am
The Nazis' first objective was to take over the broccoli fields of Europe in order to feed the troops a health diet. A everyone knows an army marches on its stomach.

#103543  by JohnnyP
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:02 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:33 am
The Nazis' first objective was to take over the broccoli fields of Europe in order to feed the troops a health diet. A everyone knows an army marches on its stomach.

Nazi government put heavy restrictions on meat, dairy, breads, sugar and processed foods. Manditory exercise class for all Germans. Over eating was viewed as seditious acts against the German State.
 #103545  by joecaca
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:06 am
You guys care a lot what other people eat huh? I know plenty of vegetarian and all of them wouldn't care less wether you ate cow or hot turds. It's you guys who carehard. Personally I would be happy to learn you eat mad cow infected meat or hot soft shit. 💩
Caca 💩
 #103548  by PlusCaChange
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:18 am
joecaca wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:06 am
You guys care a lot what other people eat huh? I know plenty of vegetarian and all of them wouldn't care less wether you ate cow or hot turds. It's you guys who carehard. Personally I would be happy to learn you eat mad cow infected meat or hot soft shit. 💩
Caca 💩
In my experience most vegetarians don't care but vegans are a different story. It's not so much that they care what you eat but their pretense of moral superiority requires them to censure you for eating meat. It's the same psychology as with fervent religious believers, they need to force their moral views on reality as a way of reassuring themselves their views are true and they are saved.
 #103552  by almostapathetic
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:40 am
PlusCaChange wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:18 am
In my experience most vegetarians don't care but vegans are a different story. It's not so much that they care what you eat but their pretense of moral superiority requires them to censure you for eating meat. It's the same psychology as with fervent religious believers, they need to force their moral views on reality as a way of reassuring themselves their views are true and they are saved.
Similar goes for vegans too. Almost all of them tend to be atheists and they tend to bring that up into every conversation. They want to preach to you about how you should live your life or what you should believe in. They are identical to Jesus freaks only the message is different.
 #103554  by joecaca
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:15 am
See doe you guys say that "most" or whatever...do this and think that. Thing is I would be surprised if most of you redneck hicks knew a vegetarian, vegan, atheist, scientist, people with a degree, blacks, gays, or anything other than fellow redneck hicks. Seems like you say this based on peta ads or something you saw on tv. Most people, whatever it is they do, don't give a rats ass what others do as long as its not criminal like hurting children, rape, theft, etc. People who say their opinions daily on facebook or whatever are often people without a reputation, uneducated, kinda slow minded. People with a reputation most often stay quiet and do their thing, take care of their family and avoid judging others as much as possible. Do you have a reputation? 😂
Just kidding ;)
Caca 💩
 #103557  by almostapathetic
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:50 am
Look at all that butthurt. Look at all them ignorant words from joe. It's laughable how he accuses others of being ignorant with his ignorance. It's funny how isolated joe is in Quebecland and how he assumes he knows the rest of North America. Even funnier is how he calls others judgmental when that is all he ever does.

Btw joe, since you asked about who I know, remember my brother and sister in law and some of her family are vegan. Have been for 20 years. I've met many of their friends over that time. I think I might know a thing or two about vegans.

And also, since you asked, of my 5 best friends two have masters, one has an MBA and the other is a software engineer and a local councilman.

Jeez, I can't believe I fell for what has to be a person and Schick.