• The PastorX Thread [Dumpster Thread]

  • This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #106762  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:33 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:35 pm
Lithuania??? No one gives a shit about Lithuania.
u swallow a whole gallon of jizzz :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what you on about???
kocher liked this
 #106776  by joecaca
 Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:42 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:17 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:05 pm
Looks like Lil' Kim wants to give up his nukes. Guess the big white dick scares him.
While discussing North Korea on Saturday, Trump said "they, by the way, called up a couple of days ago. 'We would like to talk.' And I said, 'So would we, but you have to de-nuke, you have to de-nuke"

trump was actually talking to the president of South Korea :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://theweek.com/speedreads/759197/ph ... -president
He has a way with words 😂
Caca 💩
 #106794  by JohnnyP
 Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:55 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:33 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:35 pm
Lithuania??? No one gives a shit about Lithuania.
u swallow a whole gallon of jizzz :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what you on about???
Watch the video dipshit.
 #106797  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:33 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:25 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:55 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:33 am


u swallow a whole gallon of jizzz :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what you on about???
Watch the video dipshit.
You two like movies about gladiators?
No, I wont have a three-sum... that was a short honeymoon Image
 #106819  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:32 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:09 pm
I will not be a part of this.
:lol: ur the conservative one. I figured u wouldn't be able to keep AA happy 8-) :?
 #106820  by Kumacho
 Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:35 pm
This forum needs more room for threads about pretend people, with pretend jobs and salaries.

Maybe an entire subforum dedicated to sucking one's own dick?
 #106824  by joecaca
 Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:56 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:35 pm
This forum needs more room for threads about pretend people, with pretend jobs and salaries.

Maybe an entire subforum dedicated to sucking one's own dick?
Butt buddies do that in their moms basement doe. Unite :)
Caca 💩
 #106828  by kocher
 Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:13 pm
joecaca wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:56 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:35 pm
This forum needs more room for threads about pretend people, with pretend jobs and salaries.

Maybe an entire subforum dedicated to sucking one's own dick?
Butt buddies do that in their moms basement doe. Unite :)
Caca 💩
The prophets foretold of their gathering



Image
  • 1
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 42