• The PastorX Thread [shit]

  • This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #106852  by JohnnyP
 Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:28 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:32 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:09 pm
I will not be a part of this.
:lol: ur the conservative one. I figured u wouldn't be able to keep AA happy 8-) :?
Tell everyone how you keep your boyfriend happy.
 #106864  by joecaca
 Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:48 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:28 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:32 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:09 pm
I will not be a part of this.
:lol: ur the conservative one. I figured u wouldn't be able to keep AA happy 8-) :?
Tell everyone how you keep your boyfriend happy.
Tell us doe, are YOU happy? :)
Caca 💩
 #106866  by edsbrian
 Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:59 pm
joecaca wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:48 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:28 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:32 pm


:lol: ur the conservative one. I figured u wouldn't be able to keep AA happy 8-) :?
Tell everyone how you keep your boyfriend happy.
Tell us doe, are YOU happy? :)
Caca 💩
JohnnyP does seem to be quite angry. I wonder what it is that’s bothering him?
Tim_Kerr liked this
 #106903  by PastorX
 Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:44 pm
I am one of the few Asians that can grow a full thick beard.

The good: I look good with it. Girls think its hot. I look so damn good with drinking beer and there is froth all over it. Girls at Hooters lick it off.

The bad: When I eat hot wings the bbq sauce gets all over it. I hate having bbq smell on my beard.
 #106915  by pirate
 Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:50 pm
There is no phrase saying “once you go Asian you never go back.” Tiny penis motherfuckers. Nobody is afraid of an Asian rapist. Tiny dick, short man, soft femine skin. You bow to each other and avoid eye contact...like a real beta. A whole continent of beta, feminine men. There’s a reason you were easily convinced to be kamikaze.
 #106917  by PastorX
 Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:58 pm
pirate wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:50 pm
There is no phrase saying “once you go Asian you never go back.” Tiny penis motherfuckers. Nobody is afraid of an Asian rapist. Tiny dick, short man, soft femine skin. You bow to each other and avoid eye contact...like a real beta. A whole continent of beta, feminine men. There’s a reason you were easily convinced to be kamikaze.
Sounds like someone who got hurt by an ex-husband.
 #106920  by pirate
 Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:29 pm
You’d become a paraplegic if I fucked your tiny asian asshole. I’m a real negro, with a real negro penis.

-Spider
  • 1
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 26