• The PastorX Thread [shit]

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #116791  by Kumacho
 Fri May 11, 2018 8:50 am
At the end of the video ol' girl throws the car keys on the ground near them, as if to say, "You're on your own motherfucker".

-or-

She was trying to tamper with evidence until somebody explained the error of her ways.

Either way; the cop missed a perfect opportunity to curb stomp the guy. He had him laid out perfectly on that curb.
 #116801  by doonrothmani
 Fri May 11, 2018 11:07 am
kocher wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 10:18 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 9:58 am
joecaca wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 9:49 am

I love black dongs.
Fingers belong in my unkempt shitter.
Calm down already.
Here's a thread about innovative teaching techniques being used in today's classrooms, and you guys have to turn it into a huge fucking toilet bowl.
 #116816  by Slutina
 Fri May 11, 2018 12:12 pm
“White people can be exhausting.”

That’s the first line in Austin Channing Brown’s new book, I’m Still Here: Black Dignity in a World Made for Whiteness. Brown, who writes and speaks about justice and racial reconciliation, said she chose those words carefully. “Exhausting” was truer than “frustrating” or any other adjective she tried, and, she said, “In the whole book, I’m trying to be as honest as I can about what it’s like to be a black woman who navigates whiteness on a very regular basis.”

Plus, she said, she didn’t intend to write an introduction to racial justice. She wanted to move the conversation forward by sharing her experiences that showed how hard and sometimes dangerous it can be for a black woman navigating white Christian spaces, while also celebrating blackness.
 #116817  by doonrothmani
 Fri May 11, 2018 12:20 pm
Slutina wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 12:12 pm
“White people can be exhausting.”

That’s the first line in Austin Channing Brown’s new book, I’m Still Here: Black Dignity in a World Made for Whiteness. Brown, who writes and speaks about justice and racial reconciliation, said she chose those words carefully. “Exhausting” was truer than “frustrating” or any other adjective she tried, and, she said, “In the whole book, I’m trying to be as honest as I can about what it’s like to be a black woman who navigates whiteness on a very regular basis.”

Plus, she said, she didn’t intend to write an introduction to racial justice. She wanted to move the conversation forward by sharing her experiences that showed how hard and sometimes dangerous it can be for a black woman navigating white Christian spaces, while also celebrating blackness.
The people in the video seem to be more exhausting.
happysock liked this