• The PastorX Thread [Dumpster Thread]

• The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
 #126462  by joecaca
 Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:15 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:01 am
joecaca wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:11 am
See guys, what children learn from their parents at a young age as a huge impact. It’s hard (but not impossible) to change those ways afterwards doe. Luckily, you neckbeard virgins will never have kids and won’t fuck some kids up for life. That’s something I’m thankful for doe, crackers.
Caca
Translation: Cuck, Cuck, Cuck, regressive tolerance, nurture over nature, white guilt, white guilt, sins of our fathers, apologist, low-T, Soy, Soy, Cuck, Cuck.
Lol obseshed :D And soy doesn’t have any impact on testosterone... being fat does doe lol, stupid cracker.
Caca
 #126465  by mrsquirtlejeans
 Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:25 pm
joecaca wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:15 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:01 am
joecaca wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:11 am
See guys, what children learn from their parents at a young age as a huge impact. It’s hard (but not impossible) to change those ways afterwards doe. Luckily, you neckbeard virgins will never have kids and won’t fuck some kids up for life. That’s something I’m thankful for doe, crackers.
Caca
Translation: Cuck, Cuck, Cuck, regressive tolerance, nurture over nature, white guilt, white guilt, sins of our fathers, apologist, low-T, Soy, Soy, Cuck, Cuck.
Lol obseshed :D And soy doesn’t have any impact on testosterone... being fat does doe lol, stupid cracker.
Caca
So Brian has zero testosterone?
 #126512  by pirate
 Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:43 pm
Just FYI,

You guys are idiots. I’m the best fighter of all time, a registered nurse, and the boss of this byotch. MrCaca is my student and we could not be the same person because I am his jiu-jitsu instructor.

You guys are retarded.
Real talk,
Tyler Durden
doonrothmani, joecaca liked this
 #126553  by doonrothmani
 Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:27 am
joecaca wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:19 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:59 am
Joe, time to log off and then back in again onto the bedpan account.
Oh the guy with a college degree, making good money with a noble job in the cardiology surgical ward and icu. That one? What do you do for a living again? What did you major in in college again? Lol. You’ll never have perfect form also, cracker.
Caca
If I knew where pirate worked I would slip into his area and pee or shit into a bedpan I'd know he would have to clean. And then I'd quietly slip out.
 #126562  by joecaca
 Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:55 am
I mean a RN could clean a bed pan in some situations but that’s not common. Assistants do that. You know that person who’s job is to feed, clean, bring to the toilet and know pretty much everything about your old sick mom that you’re too much of a turd to even somewhat contribute to the care of. Those assistants are pretty much saints. Making fun of them is a deadly sin. You’re a shitty son, a shitty person and there’s a special place in hell for all of you. Me and Pirate care for our parents. Pirate also cares for your parents. Enjoy eternal burning.
Caca
Pro tip: the first step to becoming a good person is having discipline, you need to jiu jitsu.
pirate liked this