• The PastorX Thread [Dumpster Thread]

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #126566  by george_michaeI
 Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:27 am
joecaca wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:55 am
I mean a RN could clean a bed pan in some situations but that’s not common. Assistants do that. You know that person who’s job is to feed, clean, bring to the toilet and know pretty much everything about your old sick mom that you’re too much of a turd to even somewhat contribute to the care of. Those assistants are pretty much saints. Making fun of them is a deadly sin. You’re a shitty son, a shitty person and there’s a special place in hell for all of you. Me and Pirate care for our parents. Pirate also cares for your parents. Enjoy eternal burning.
Caca
Pro tip: the first step to becoming a good person is having discipline, you need to jiu jitsu.
 #126619  by doonrothmani
 Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:24 pm
joecaca wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:55 am
I mean a RN could clean a bed pan in some situations but that’s not common. Assistants do that. You know that person who’s job is to feed, clean, bring to the toilet and know pretty much everything about your old sick mom that you’re too much of a turd to even somewhat contribute to the care of. Those assistants are pretty much saints. Making fun of them is a deadly sin. You’re a shitty son, a shitty person and there’s a special place in hell for all of you. Me and Pirate care for our parents. Pirate also cares for your parents. Enjoy eternal burning.
Caca
Pro tip: the first step to becoming a good person is having discipline, you need to jiu jitsu.
I'd still shit in a bedpan where pirate worked

Added in 1 minute 43 seconds:
Re: The PastorX Thread [Dumpster Thread]
Also fuck pirate, I'm sure he doesn't take care of his parents.