• Nam flashback

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #107181  by joecaca
 Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:55 am
I have a friend who went to vietnam. Incredible pictures. Breathtaking natural scenery. Friendly people. Not too touristy. Cheap good food. She gave it a 5 stars on Hotwire.
Caca πŸ’©
 #107183  by almostapathetic
 Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:09 am
joecaca wrote: ↑
I have a friend who went to vietnam. Incredible pictures. Breathtaking natural scenery. Friendly people. Not too touristy. Cheap good food. She gave it a 5 stars on Hotwire.
Caca πŸ’©
Nobody cares about your fag-hag friend, joe.
Slutina, doonrothmani liked this
 #107189  by PastorX
 Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:17 am
Slutina wrote: ↑
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:31 am
I miss fucking whores for a dollar while inhaling marijuana out of a shot gun barrel and shooting gooks while listening to Jimi Hendrix. good times my friends, good times.

cunnalingus liked this
 #107193  by joecaca
 Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:48 am
almostapathetic wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:09 am
Caca πŸ’©
Nobody cares about your fag-hag friend, joe.
I do. She's great. It's great to have friends. :)
Sorry about your forever alone doe :(
Caca πŸ’©
πŸ˜‚
 #107197  by hotdogwithmayo
 Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:35 am
Slutina wrote: ↑
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:31 am
I miss fucking whores for a dollar while inhaling marijuana out of a shot gun barrel and shooting gooks while listening to Jimi Hendrix. good times my friends, good times.
did ur base have a water park?
 #107287  by edsbrian
 Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:19 am
doonrothmani wrote: ↑
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:08 pm
You people disgust me. I was in Nam MOTHER FUCKERS. I lost brothers there. I had a brother at Khe Sahn when we were Fighting off the Viet Cong. They're still there, and you know what fuckers???? He's all gone. He had a woman he loved in Saigon. I got a picture of him. In her arms now. Fuck you all. STOLEN VALOR!!! Stolen valor you fucking pendejos.
Yeah right! Everybody knows Jews didn’t Vietnam.
 #107292  by joecaca
 Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:56 am
Remember when the Murikan gvt forced poor suckers to go fight Vietnam who was about to take over the world? πŸ˜‚
Oh my :s
Caca πŸ’©
cunnalingus liked this
 #107299  by kocher
 Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:06 pm
Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:56 am
Remember when the Murikan gvt forced poor suckers to go fight Vietnam who was about to take over the world? πŸ˜‚
Oh my :s
Caca πŸ’©
LOL reminds me of when I managed a hotel, the front desk called me up because a Viet vet was trying to convince us to let him stay in a room for the night without incidentals and then paying in the morning. He went on and on for 5 minutes straight about his service and hinting at how he's owed a debt, finally he says "I fought for you and this country," followed by a long pause as if he's waiting for me to thank him for his service (something I've never done and probably never will). I just bluntly say "you didn't fight for me" and he didn't know how to process it :lol: poor schlub probably died next to a dumpster that very night. RIP
doonrothmani liked this