• Should I be concerned?

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #107301  by mrhotdogjeans
 Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:26 pm
I went to Walmart last week to buy more cases of cat litter for all 30 of my cats when I had to make a hot poop. I had to use the jumbo sized stall with the extra room for my scooter and bags. Anyway once I made a hot poopy the toilet water splashed up into my groin area and I already had a gash on my foreskin and some of the poop water got into my penis cut and now I have red bumps all over my crotch. Do you think I have the AIDS? please no hateful comments
 #107303  by Slutina
 Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:46 pm
mrhotdogjeans wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:26 pm
I went to Walmart last week to buy more cases of cat litter for all 30 of my cats when I had to make a hot poop. I had to use the jumbo sized stall with the extra room for my scooter and bags. Anyway once I made a hot poopy the toilet water splashed up into my groin area and I already had a gash on my foreskin and some of the poop water got into my penis cut and now I have red bumps all over my crotch. Do you think I have the AIDS? please no hateful comments
Depends on the race of the last person to use the shitter before you did. If it was a black then you most certainly have aids.
svenster, mrhotdogjeans liked this
 #107320  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:09 pm
Call 9-1-1 immediately if not sooner and go to the emergency room. AIDS isn't something to mess around with. They have to keep you at least overnight and you get a meal and cable TV after you get moved to a regular room.
 #107396  by almostapathetic
 Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:08 pm
Tom_Selleck wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:04 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:01 pm
doonrothmani wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:32 pm
Not aids but probably some disease brought here by recent immigrants.
Yeah, probably poutine disease from those dirty Canadians.
Don't throw us all under the bus, just Joe
He's Canadian??? I thought he was Quebecois.