• Shits really grinding my gears

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #107333  by Tom_Selleck
 Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:06 pm
...that foreigners with broken english always get the job of making phone calls?

I'm not just talking about scam calls and shit. I mean business calls or delivery food, or anything. Its always a brown skin, rag top motherfucker.

If we have to support a brown skin, they should do jobs that don't require some communication skills that requires a level of understanding

I get frustrated saying "excuse me" or "say that again" or "I don't know what the hell you are saying"

Tired of foreigners, just got off the phone with a rag top.

Then we got Asians moving in everywhere, attempting to drive cars but they just end up plowing into large crowds or other cars. Wheres my house cat? Oh ya, Pastor ate it for lunch.

I hope you guys read my fucking paragraph, or i'm gonna beat each of you with one of Pirate's nursing bed pans.
lemmiwinx liked this
 #107353  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:31 pm
That's why we need to build the wall you fucking retards! Why do you think Trump was elected in the first place? This ain't rocket science folks c'mon use what little gray matter you got left up there ffs.
 #107380  by doonrothmani
 Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:12 pm
Tom_Selleck wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:06 pm
...that foreigners with broken english always get the job of making phone calls?

I'm not just talking about scam calls and shit. I mean business calls or delivery food, or anything. Its always a brown skin, rag top motherfucker.

If we have to support a brown skin, they should do jobs that don't require some communication skills that requires a level of understanding

I get frustrated saying "excuse me" or "say that again" or "I don't know what the hell you are saying"

Tired of foreigners, just got off the phone with a rag top.

Then we got Asians moving in everywhere, attempting to drive cars but they just end up plowing into large crowds or other cars. Wheres my house cat? Oh ya, Pastor ate it for lunch.

I hope you guys read my fucking paragraph, or i'm gonna beat each of you with one of Pirate's nursing bed pans.
they are either doing a job you'd think is beneath you, or doing it for a lot less than you would. That's why they are there. Live with it unless you want to work behind the counter of a deli or grocery store. I'd rather not have to to that and suffer some badly spoken english, i think that's a fair and good exchange.
 #107382  by almostapathetic
 Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:13 pm
mrsquirtlejeans wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:08 pm
I was at the mall earlier and a Mexican woman who looked like she was in her 30's was walking around with 7 kids ranging in age from about 2 to 13. ALL OF THEM WERE SPEAKING FUCKING SPANISH.
Her other 3 kids were at home...With their own kids.
 #107383  by doonrothmani
 Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:16 pm
One thing I would do though is outlaw any outsourcing of customer service or help desk to any country where english is not the native language. I hate getting on the phone and hearing someone with an accent on the other end. I know it's probably going to be like talking to a goat or something.
 #107390  by Tom_Selleck
 Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:55 pm
doonrothmani wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:12 pm
they are either doing a job you'd think is beneath you, or doing it for a lot less than you would. That's why they are there. Live with it unless you want to work behind the counter of a deli or grocery store. I'd rather not have to to that and suffer some badly spoken english, i think that's a fair and good exchange.
I see what you are getting at but I rather they wear a collar with an electrical charge that activates when you press a button for when it get annoying
doonrothmani liked this
 #107405  by doonrothmani
 Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:28 pm
Tom_Selleck wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:55 pm

I see what you are getting at but I rather they wear a collar with an electrical charge that activates when you press a button for when it get annoying
That's visionary. man. I wish I were able to open a store, hire only muslims and blacks, and either have those collars put on them where customers could press a button, or at least have my employees pretend to scream in pain when customers do that.
Tom_Selleck liked this