• Hey, do I come off like a pedantic know-it-all?

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #107419  by 2tall
 Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:21 am
PlusCaChange wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:18 am
Be what ever you want to be.

Life is too short to spend time worrying what other people think of you.

Why would you want to be friends with people who don't accept you the way you are?

Pretending to be average because being exceptional may hurt some people's feelings is a mug's game.

Seek out other people like yourself, it will keep you in perspective and may even correct your worst know-it-all and pedantic behavior.

In real life I don't explain things unless people ask and really seem to want to know, that or they are about to injure themselves or others. People don't value free advice.
TL, DR
joecaca, doonrothmani liked this
 #107537  by doonrothmani
 Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:58 pm
AngryGeriatric wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:31 pm
doonrothmani wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:29 pm
*Paragraphs = mad snipped*
Are you a PlusCaChange alt? I don't think you are so no, you do not come off as a pedophilic know-it-all. I'm not reading a bunch of pseudo-intellectual bullshit but I'll read a Doon post.
We must meet and have beer before you die of old age. I was thinking of maybe spending a few days at LG this summer, if you're around.

Added in 27 seconds:
And by "around", I mean still alive.

Added in 4 minutes 48 seconds:
mrhotdogjeans wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:53 pm
Everyone on the internet knows everything. Also everyone is 12 and has a neck beard according to joe.
When I first got on the internet I always pictured everyone i met as a homicidal psycho who'd kill me if they ever found out my name and address. Now I picture a lot of people the way you are saying here.
 #107552  by PlusCaChange
 Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:51 am
doonrothmani wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:04 pm
AngryGeriatric wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:31 pm
doonrothmani wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:29 pm
*Paragraphs = mad snipped*
Are you a PlusCaChange alt? I don't think you are so no, you do not come off as a pedophilic know-it-all. I'm not reading a bunch of pseudo-intellectual bullshit but I'll read a Doon post.
We must meet and have beer before you die of old age. I was thinking of maybe spending a few days at LG this summer, if you're around.

Added in 27 seconds:
And by "around", I mean still alive.

Added in 4 minutes 48 seconds:
mrhotdogjeans wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:53 pm
Everyone on the internet knows everything. Also everyone is 12 and has a neck beard according to joe.
When I first got on the internet I always pictured everyone i met as a homicidal psycho who'd kill me if they ever found out my name and address. Now I picture a lot of people the way you are saying here.
I picture them as people who honestly feel farts and noogies are the soul of wit.
doonrothmani liked this