• Hey, do I come off like a pedantic know-it-all?

• The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
 #107897  by joecaca
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:04 pm
In Mexico they celebrate the day of the dead. Its like Halloween but cooler. They get a couple of cadavers, stitch up their mouth and asshole and use a small needle to make a deep hole at the belly button. They ignite the gas and a good cadaver can make a good flame for hours. They make a party out of it with great food and music. They also wear costumes :) Eat shit.
Caca 💩
edsbrian liked this
 #107909  by doonrothmani
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:58 pm
joecaca wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:04 pm
In Mexico they celebrate the day of the dead. Its like Halloween but cooler. They get a couple of cadavers, stitch up their mouth and asshole and use a small needle to make a deep hole at the belly button. They ignite the gas and a good cadaver can make a good flame for hours. They make a party out of it with great food and music. They also wear costumes :) Eat shit.
Caca 💩
They do that in the Bronx too. The cadaver flame thing. No food or drink though.
 #107913  by cunnalingus
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:11 pm
I saw lots of dead bodies back when I was a volunteer fire fighter...... worst was a local girl who was involved in a MVA, only 16 and wasn’t wearing her seatbelt and went over a cliff. She was ejected and we found her battered body among the giant rocks down the cliff. Still can’t get over how the smell of certain pewps reminds me of how heart attack victims smell.

Added in 7 minutes 47 seconds:
To clarify, seeing the young girl battered was worse than seeing dead adults without limbs or missing their noggins. Booze and alcohol or drugs don’t mix boys, girls and old OLD dudes on this site.