• Cunnalingus it's offical....

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #107507  by edsbrian
 Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:18 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:14 pm
You have to admit though, plusdachange talks like a stereotypical basement dwelling neckbeard virgin though. I’m not saying he is, his online persona just makes it seem like he is.
He is 100% without a doubt, a total nerd in real life.
cunnalingus, joecaca liked this
 #107509  by doonrothmani
 Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:07 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:15 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
You have to admit though, plusdachange talks like a stereotypical basement dwelling neckbeard virgin though. I’m not saying he is, his online persona just makes it seem like he is.
Yes, you come across as a type as well. I suspect it's an effect of the medium. There's not much reliable information so you think of people as being like other people you have known who fit what little you have to go on.
Hey do any of you guys know how to get cheetos dust stains off of clothes?
 #107514  by joecaca
 Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:59 pm
doonrothmani wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:07 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:15 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Yes, you come across as a type as well. I suspect it's an effect of the medium. There's not much reliable information so you think of people as being like other people you have known who fit what little you have to go on.
Hey do any of you guys know how to get cheetos dust stains off of clothes?
Yes. Eat healthy. Drink water. Work out. Get out the basement. Get a better education and/or job. Burn your clothes. Go to the mall with a girl you trust. Buy new clothes.
Caca 💩
 #107516  by AngryGeriatric
 Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:11 pm
joecaca wrote:
Yes. Eat healthy. Drink water. Work out. Get out the basement. Get a better education and/or job. Burn your clothes. Go to the mall with a girl you trust. Buy new clothes.
Caca 💩
Check out Mr. Queer Eye For The Shut-in Guy!
 #107517  by cunnalingus
 Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:17 pm
I’m just going on my own now I don’t have time tomorrow to come over there soon as possible and then I’m heading in the house and I can have dinner
 #107523  by joecaca
 Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:07 pm
AngryGeriatric wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:11 pm
joecaca wrote:
Caca 💩
Check out Mr. Queer Eye For The Shut-in Guy!
I have a deal with Netflix. We're actively recruiting basement dwelling virgin neckbeards. I think I've come to the right place.
Caca 💩
 #107551  by PlusCaChange
 Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:45 am
edsbrian wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
No, in real life I'm what the British would call "clubbable". I love the double entendre in that word.

That's what I meant by it being obvious I'm not here to garner admiration. First of all the culture of this board is against admiring anything, even or perhaps most especially what is admirable and secondly because if I were, I'm quite capable of presenting myself in a way that fits in.

It's interesting that so many here have such need to find or create defects in others, to 'put them in their place' all while defending themselves as best they can with self-deprecation. I think it comes out of a combination of envy, self-loathing, disappointment or frustration and proxy embarrassment but as I said I don't really get it because it's obviously emotionally driven and I don't seem to have the feelings that give rise to it.
 #107555  by 2tall
 Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:09 am
I start reading a Pluscachange post and after the 5th or 6th word it’s just “blah blah blah” in my head. I’m very polite when someone’s talking to me face to face, no matter how boring. Pluscachange however, I would walk away mid sentence.
edsbrian, Tim_Kerr liked this
 #107562  by PlusCaChange
 Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:54 am
2tall wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:09 am
I start reading a Pluscachange post and after the 5th or 6th word it’s just “blah blah blah” in my head. I’m very polite when someone’s talking to me face to face, no matter how boring. Pluscachange however, I would walk away mid sentence.
And I would feel relief.
 #107564  by cunnalingus
 Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:00 am
PlusCaChange wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:45 am
edsbrian wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
No, in real life I'm what the British would call "clubbable". I love the double entendre in that word.

That's what I meant by it being obvious I'm not here to garner admiration. First of all the culture of this board is against admiring anything, even or perhaps most especially what is admirable and secondly because if I were, I'm quite capable of presenting myself in a way that fits in.

It's interesting that so many here have such need to find or create defects in others, to 'put them in their place' all while defending themselves as best they can with self-deprecation. I think it comes out of a combination of envy, self-loathing, disappointment or frustration and proxy embarrassment but as I said I don't really get it because it's obviously emotionally driven and I don't seem to have the feelings that give rise to it.
edsbrian, Tim_Kerr liked this