Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:59 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:55 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:50 am
kocher wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:23 am

Your jealousy is showing.

Cunnalingus is a practitioner of the death by 1000 cuts school of thought. If he can't beat you in the arena of ideas he'll dazzle you with the sheer volume of his meaningless drivel.
That's why I always take Sam Clemens' advice.

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

And

"Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
😂 bullshit, you'll take any opportunity to paragraph. Don't lie to yourself. :D
Caca 💩
cunnalingus liked this
 #107482  by cunnalingus
 Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:14 pm
You have to admit though, plusdachange talks like a stereotypical basement dwelling neckbeard virgin though. I’m not saying he is, his online persona just makes it seem like he is.
 #107485  by PlusCaChange
 Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:15 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
You have to admit though, plusdachange talks like a stereotypical basement dwelling neckbeard virgin though. I’m not saying he is, his online persona just makes it seem like he is.
Yes, you come across as a type as well. I suspect it's an effect of the medium. There's not much reliable information so you think of people as being like other people you have known who fit what little you have to go on.
 #107487  by cunnalingus
 Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:42 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
Yes, you come across as a type as well. I suspect it's an effect of the medium. There's not much reliable information so you think of people as being like other people you have known who fit what little you have to go on.
I purposely act like this here though, I’m not trying to impress strangers on the internet Like you. I could care less what anyone thinks of me, you on the other hand probably lose sleep over what’s said here as is evident by your lengthy paragraphs to try and redeem yourself. Btw Brian’s fat and pewps are lil.
 #107493  by Purple_Roundy
 Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:42 pm
kocher wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:22 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:12 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:37 am
You just obsess over people and obsess over postcounts.
Nope, it is said to push buttons. And obviously it did...Just like the dozen times before.

Speaking of obsessed. Look at Kocher's level of effort. :lol:
There is no effort involved. Don't flatter yourself in thinking someone is giving you some extra effort, they are not.
I loled
 #107498  by almostapathetic
 Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:06 pm
Purple_Roundy wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:42 pm
kocher wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:22 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:12 am

Nope, it is said to push buttons. And obviously it did...Just like the dozen times before.

Speaking of obsessed. Look at Kocher's level of effort. :lol:
There is no effort involved. Don't flatter yourself in thinking someone is giving you some extra effort, they are not.
I loled
Me too, he made all those folders on his device, took a shot and uploaded a picture to a host sight to post here. Nope, no effort involved.
 #107500  by PlusCaChange
 Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:14 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:42 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
I purposely act like this here though, I’m not trying to impress strangers on the internet Like you. I could care less what anyone thinks of me, you on the other hand probably lose sleep over what’s said here as is evident by your lengthy paragraphs to try and redeem yourself. Btw Brian’s fat and pewps are lil.
No, if you look a bit closer I think you are perceptive enough to see that's not true. Not the part about Brian and pewps, the first bit.

It's really very funny, from my point of view. The only feeling I can compare it to is sitting with a royal flush and watching the guy across from you declare you are bluffing as he pushes his whole stake into the pot.

Doubtless this strikes you as just what a basement-dwelling neckbeard would say, and that's even more amusing. God, I love the internet.