• Patriots Jailed in UK for Wrong-think!!!!!!!!

• The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
 #107455  by JohnnyP
 Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:10 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:39 am
Usually I don’t really put in my two cents but Muslims leaving their countries? What?? What would make them want to do that? Oh yeah outside countries keep getting involved in their civil wars or internal issues. Time to get out of the Middle East and let those fucking ragheads go back home and let them deal with their own problems. Nothing will happen complaining about these ragheads immigrating when our western countries are responsible for funding these fucking ragheads directly through force or indirectly through supplies and arms. Look at Syria, all those fucks are leaving to Europe to flee the war caused by the us and Russia intervening in their civil war. Should have just let it play out by itself and it wouldn’t have been so deadly and so many of them going to Europe. Actually the best solution is to turn the Middle East into glass. Fuck em.
Well said my good man. Well said...
*sips tea and adjusts monocle*

Added in 4 minutes 40 seconds:
Leftist cucks love authoritarianism. They can't get enough of it...
 #107629  by SkeetDixon
 Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:13 pm
Looks like they've been released. This is so fucked up. Jihadi's come and go as they please, but Lauren Southern, Brittany Pettibone, and Martin Sellner are deported? Can't wait to watch this vid, but, boy, is it gonna make me mad. :x

#107646  by joecaca
 Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:14 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:13 pm
Looks like they've been released. This is so fucked up. Jihadi's come and go as they please, but Lauren Southern, Brittany Pettibone, and Martin Sellner are deported? Can't wait to watch this vid, but, boy, is it gonna make me mad. :x

Lol you're pathetic dude. 😂
Caca 💩