• Do you look at your shit before you flush it?

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #107553  by Slutina
 Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:53 am
I always do because I'm curious how big it is. Sometimes it's hard to tell just by the feel when I shit. Sometimes I think I dropped a huge log but it turns out not to be very impressive when I look at it. Of course when I do see a huge one in the toilet I'm filled with a great feeling of pride.
 #107593  by doonrothmani
 Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:57 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:26 am
How do blind people know when they've finished wiping their ass? Also, do you think blind people are sad over not being able to look at their shit? I think they are very upset by it.
These are deep questions that have no answer, or if they do would require a lifetime to solve. All I know is that if you lived among only totally deaf people, you could fart whenever you wanted anytime there were more than 2 people in a room, and totally get away with it.
 #107618  by SkeetDixon
 Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:47 pm
Looking at poos is gross bro.

I've discovered a new technique that I'll share. I shit before showering last week. It seemed like it'd be a good day. 15 minutes later I tried to fart and sharded bad. It was the kind that almost breached the undies and would unless addressed immediately. Toilet paper was no match for this shard. I decided to use the detachable shower head as a bidet. I hung my asshole over the tub and went to town.

Sheer brilliance. My asshole was squeaky clean again. I gave it a little blowdry and was good as new. Detachable shower heads are a must. Girls use them to jill-off. I use them to power-wash my asshole. ;)