• Commenting On The Videos

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #107609  by doonrothmani
 Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:07 pm
At first when I saw once proud commenters actually commenting on the videos I felt really sad inside, as if I'd seen a great people whose spirits had been broken by pepper gaynuts and the rest of the EBW so-called "management team".

I felt the way you'd feel if you saw a once proud and fierce tribe of Native Americans completely broken and now all selling postage stamps for the government or something. And not only did it seem sad, but also unnatural.

But over time, I've come to realize that the way it was BEFORE was unnatural. And also, I realized that it's actually very nice to comment on the video and see what other people say about it.

Is it better to comment on the video? Or is that just Stockholm syndrome or false consciousness?
lemmiwinx liked this
 #107611  by joecaca
 Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:05 pm
Nobody cares about some faqqots opinion on a video. Look at youtube. The only good comments are usually trolls. Comments were part of the entertainment brought by the site. Now its just reddit videos and shitty picture galleries. Real talk. Bring back tranny pron.
Caca 💩
edsbrian, doonrothmani liked this
 #107616  by lemmiwinx
 Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:45 pm
I like to comment on how people have to be simpletons to waste time watching videos on the front page. If only I could go back in time and meet their mothers with an ample supply of birth control pills.
 #107653  by doonrothmani
 Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:51 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
I like to comment on how people have to be simpletons to waste time watching videos on the front page. If only I could go back in time and meet their mothers with an ample supply of birth control pills.
Or in the case of some, a bottle of rubbing alcohol and a coat hanger
 #107656  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:57 pm
doonrothmani wrote:

It's funny u spell ur name with a d.. u talk more like it should be spelt with a c :lol: :lol: :lol:
 #107657  by lemmiwinx
 Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:58 pm
doonrothmani wrote:
lemmiwinx wrote:
I prefer contraception but abortion is cool too. As long as it doesn't have a face when you finally decide it's not gonna happen.
 #107719  by mrhotdogjeans
 Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:22 pm
I'm sure if women were sterilized ahead of time then we wouldn't have a need for abortions or contraceptives. Starting immediately all men and women with an IQ below 120 should be sterile and unable to breed. You could still transmit STD's and infections but at least we have the population problem under control. :D