• I hate Los Angeles/California

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #107731  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:49 pm
NorCal :D
 #107733  by Vegan4Life
 Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:01 pm
I wanted to move to Las Vegas but ever since they ran the mob out of there that entire city has become ghetto central.

Added in 40 seconds:
How about Columbus Ohio?
 #107735  by mrhotdogjeans
 Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:18 pm
I live in a big white van down by the river. It's cool because I have lot's of candy in the back for whenever I see kids running around. They come inside and I teach them how you're not suppose to touch people.
 #107748  by JohnnyP
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:38 am
If you're a regressive don't move to another state and fuck it up like California. If you're not then any state other than Illinois, Maryland or those in New England would be an improvement over California.
 #107758  by cunnalingus
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:09 am
Vegan4Life wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:45 pm
Tom_Selleck wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:09 pm
how about Anchorage, Alaska
Too many non-whites. Basically it is a frozen version of Los Angeles.

Added in 2 minutes 26 seconds:
Very high crime rate: https://realestate.usnews.com/places/al ... rage/crime
I thought you were a thank you come again though?
Tom_Selleck liked this
 #107762  by HolidayFriday
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:10 am
Most people don't get Los Angeles. Ya kind of have to go there to understand.

News flash, people: Los Angeles has a bunch of Mexican Gangs. They don't make the headlines because their crimes are really common place like drug dealing, assault, and robbery, and the U.S. (California in particular) doesn't want a bunch of negative output about Hispanic people.

Not to mention the black gangs. You know, Compton is straight out of L.A. :lol:
You can actually go visit the places you hear about in rap songs.

I lived in Hollywood for a while, which is a bit better than the rest of the area in some ways and a bit worse in others, but my synopsis was that Hollywood would be a great place if you were rich. I was not. Beverly Hills is right there, too, along with other great mega-millionaire neighborhoods, but 90% of the area is just trash.
Vegan4Life liked this