• I hate Los Angeles/California

• The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
 #107813  by Vegan4Life
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:13 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:03 am
^
No, that's L.A. Want proof that it and CA is a shithole? Where do you live again?
Wow the Iranian wanna be is Shook going on Lucas!!!

I told you I am here in this hell hole, that is why I am leaving for another state.

The problem is that eventually the rest of the country will start turning into L.A.

:ugeek:

READ:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost ... cd65dc/amp

:ugeek:
 #107816  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:26 am
Vegan4Life liked this
 #107820  by HolidayFriday
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:52 am
Vegan4Life wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:29 am
1/3rd the homeless in America live in California (mostly in L.A) because of the weather. They have created their own little areas with tents and everything. Everywhere you go you see the tents, specially under freeway overpasses and anywhere with a lot of trees.
One time, we walked down Hollywood Blvd at about two in the morning. It's covered with homeless people. There's a "Tom's #25" on the corner of Hollywood and Vine that's opened 24 hours, so it's just packed with bums.

They're sleeping all over the bus stops and in front of the shops, and crowds of them buy tickets to the all-night movies there - they sleep across the armrests of the seats and wake up between shows so that they don't get thrown out.

It's insidious.

You know, California has more homeless people than a lot of states have in total population. I'm just saying.
Vegan4Life liked this
 #107828  by Vegan4Life
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:33 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:18 am
Yeah, because of non-whites like you. All the beaners and you Azians helped turn it into the shithole it is. Then all the libs bending over for you sub-humans.
:mrgreen:

Added in 8 minutes 23 seconds:
By the way @almostapathetic most beggars here are white Americans.

You don't see any homeless Asians (including Middle Easterns), some Hispanics (They actually work and earn a living). Almost all homeless are White and Black. Actually in my area homeless whites outnumber blacks 5 to 1.

Whites beggars are everywhere because they just want to do nothing except drugs and get drunk. Asians own this place and eventually your entire country because they have strong family ties, go to school and work really hard.
Even when you see Fucked up Asians it is almost always the ones born in this country.
 #107834  by almostapathetic
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:29 pm
Vegan4Life wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:41 am
By the way @almostapathetic most beggars here are white Americans.
Cause the 50+% beaner population will do the same job for a fraction. They dun stold our jerbs. *dbsmile*
Almost all homeless are White and Black. Actually in my area homeless whites outnumber blacks 5 to 1.
So you're saying it keeps inline with the US population percentages by race? You do realize whites out number blacks exactly 5 to 1?

I'm certainly not defending deadbeat drug addicts no matter the race, but it seems to me California sure seems to breed and/or attract them.

;)