• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #113381  by Pee_patrol
 Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:23 pm
BDR529 wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:27 pm
kocher wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:57 pm

He already has it settled in his mind that I facilitate an army of 50 alts for the primary purpose of attacking him, when in reality I only use 8 alts to do that.
No, not even you and your demented personality could juggle 50 separate alts. Eight however, would be manageable. And some of these folks would really be surprised at which alts are really you. :P
No, they really wouldn't.
edsbrian liked this
 #113393  by 2tall
 Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:25 am
Youre_A_Homo wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:17 pm
tim_kerr is. I caught him looking over the bathroom stall while I was pooping the other day and I had to tell security.
Spoken like a true lil’ bitch. Instead of handling the situation yourself, you run and tell. However this is a Cunt thread and not a lil’ bitch thread...so you’re dismissed.

Added in 19 minutes 49 seconds:
almostapathetic wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:15 pm
BDR529 wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:51 pm
kocher. Definitely kocher...with honorable mention for his many aliases. :roll:
My first thought was 2tall. But then I thought about how Kocher beats him out with more volume. I'm going with a tie between the two.
I wouldn’t call you a cunt. You just kind of creep me out. The sheer amount of time you spend here is concerning. Add to that your obsession with certain members. You’re obviously a shut in, more than likely obese, and I’d bet my house your hygiene is abominable. So I guess that just makes you a stereotypical loser. Jesus Christ, I’m starting to sound like cachange!

I’m not sure who the biggest cunt is though...Eds is so many things so I suppose he gets my vote. I need to give this more thought.
edsbrian liked this
 #113411  by almostapathetic
 Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:21 am
2tall wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:45 am
I wouldn’t call you a cunt. You just kind of creep me out. The sheer amount of time you spend here is concerning. Add to that your obsession with certain members. You’re obviously a shut in, more than likely obese, and I’d bet my house your hygiene is abominable. So I guess that just makes you a stereotypical loser.
At least I'm not black.
 #113675  by 2tall
 Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:31 pm
edsbrian wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:28 am
Thanks 2tall!! I started getting upset after I made it to page 3 and nobody had mentioned my name. I can always count on your butthurtedness.
I said I needed to think about it. Jeesh. I actually changed my mind. You’re just an obnoxious douche. Hakik gets my official vote for biggest cunt.
 #113679  by edsbrian
 Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:32 pm
2tall wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:31 pm
edsbrian wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:28 am
Thanks 2tall!! I started getting upset after I made it to page 3 and nobody had mentioned my name. I can always count on your butthurtedness.
I said I needed to think about it. Jeesh. I actually changed my mind. You’re just an obnoxious douche. Hakik gets my official vote for biggest cunt.
I’m happy with that! Thanks bro!
 #113899  by joecaca
 Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:48 am
First off, fuck your shit-comments and the retarded things you say.
Joecaca when I ride, you cum in your pants, you're gay.
You claim not to be basement dwellers but I fucked your wives. Joecaca just kidding , you virgins need to fuck each other's ass.
Last edited by joecaca on Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
edsbrian liked this