• Weather got you Cucked?

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #113614  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:56 pm
joecaca wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:59 pm
"Sound the alarm?" More like cry like a little girl 😂
This will probably sound strange, but some men actually compete against each other in physical activities. I'm talking about going outside and playing sports.

I bet you had some competitive video game battles today, eh? You see, all of your male tendencies are Cucked and subjugated to some virtual reality. Get out all that male aggression online, allowing you to be a malleable and docile Cuckhold. Never question anything. Big Daddy knows what's best. ;)
 #113653  by joecaca
 Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:27 am
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:56 pm
joecaca wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:59 pm
"Sound the alarm?" More like cry like a little girl 😂
This will probably sound strange, but some men actually compete against each other in physical activities. I'm talking about going outside and playing sports.

I bet you had some competitive video game battles today, eh? You see, all of your male tendencies are Cucked and subjugated to some virtual reality. Get out all that male aggression online, allowing you to be a malleable and docile Cuckhold. Never question anything. Big Daddy knows what's best. ;)
I don't play video games. I work a lot and take care of my family. I also live. I stay informed but I've learned a long time ago that the paranoid doom and gloom entertainment medias are just that. Time to grow up, stay informed but stay away from the paranoid cock sucker lifestyle. It's just not healthy and it's mostly bullshit. Find a girl, find a job and calm down 😂
Caca 💩
 #113661  by doonrothmani
 Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:54 am
wow that escalated quickly! And the topic was what, the weather?

Added in 1 minute 28 seconds:
joecaca wrote:

I don't play video games. I work a lot and take care of my family. I also live. I stay informed but I've learned a long time ago that the paranoid doom and gloom entertainment medias are just that. Time to grow up, stay informed but stay away from the paranoid cock sucker lifestyle. It's just not healthy and it's mostly bullshit. Find a girl, find a job and calm down 😂
Caca 💩
I wonder how many people still have their y2k bunkers?
joecaca liked this
 #113690  by SkeetDixon
 Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:10 pm
joecaca wrote:

Caca 💩
"Paranoid" and "conpiracy theory", heard it all before. You're a docile and malleable Cuckhold however you want to dress it up. You've got your state-sanctioned religion you worship whether or not you want to admit it.

What is shameful is how much data is available that you willfully ignore or dismiss. "I live", but with no regard for the next 10 years, the next 100, nor the next 1000. You're pacified, I get it.

To be cliche, the red pill is very real. People are sick and tired of having their countries force-fed minorities via immigration policies drafted by Globalist bureaucrats in ivory towers. They're tired of having their country's roots cut and culture degraded. They're tired of being forced fed multiculturalism in the media and having to walk on egg shells.

There is no amount of money that will allow me to Cuck. There is no relationship or woman that'd I'd Cuck for. I'm just not a Cuckhold.

You best go pre-order tickets to the new Marvel Avengers movie. ;)
 #113697  by 2tall
 Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:11 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:18 am
This thread is to report on how the weather has Cucked you recently.

I wanted to play golf this weekend, but the weather Cucked me again!

On Friday, there were blizzard warnings, tornado warnings, and we were bombing Syria. :x So fucking Cucked! It was cold as a bitch.

Anybody else get Cucked by this weather?
You started this thread by saying you were cucked twice. Now you’re saying you’re uncuckable?? Make up your mind...although we all know the answer. Cuck-a-dildo-doo
 #113698  by Kumacho
 Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:12 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:18 am
This thread is to report on how the weather has Cucked you recently.

I wanted to play golf this weekend, but the weather Cucked me again!

On Friday, there were blizzard warnings, tornado warnings, and we were bombing Syria. :x So fucking Cucked! It was cold as a bitch.

Anybody else get Cucked by this weather?
I need to run a rototiller in the backyard. The really wet winter killed the moss and a couple of other weeds that no herbicide seemed to effect.

Now it is basically a swamp with a little grass in it. But there is no way I can till it now! It would just turn into this:
SkeetDixon liked this