• Weather got you Cucked?

• The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
 #113547  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:18 am
This thread is to report on how the weather has Cucked you recently.

I wanted to play golf this weekend, but the weather Cucked me again!

On Friday, there were blizzard warnings, tornado warnings, and we were bombing Syria. :x So fucking Cucked! It was cold as a bitch.

Anybody else get Cucked by this weather?
 #113549  by 2tall
 Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:40 am
SkeetDixon wrote:

On Friday, there were blizzard warnings, tornado warnings, and we were bombing Syria. :x So fucking Cucked! It was cold as a bitch.

Wow. Doesn’t take much to cuck millennials these days. Cold weather and some wind sent you running back to your basement?? Man up, Sally! I guess next time just play Wii golf.
joecaca liked this
 #113551  by kocher
 Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:54 am
Perfect weather to watch hour long YouTube think pieces from whiny pussies who think minorities are out to get them.
 #113552  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:59 am
2tall wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:40 am
SkeetDixon wrote:

Wow. Doesn’t take much to cuck millennials these days. Cold weather and some wind sent you running back to your basement?? Man up, Sally! I guess next time just play Wii golf.
Way to reverse Cuck yourself. It's common knowledge that much of the US is experiencing historical lingering cold weather. I guess a fat, basement-dwelling neckbeard such as yourself would be immune to this. Congratulations, you probably weren't going outside anyway, right? :D
JohnnyP liked this
 #113590  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:50 pm
joecaca wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:22 am
Lol Sally got pretty butthurt with that one. Get a coat and a tuque doe 😂
Caca 💩
Butthurt? I'm just not used to being Cucked. I won't take it, goddamnit!

I get that you're used to taking it on the chin, kowtowing, and never questioning anything like a big fucking Cuck. Not me though.

I'll sound the alarm whenever something challenges the quality of life in America, even if it's the weather. You'll take a boatload of Muslim immigrants on the chin just like you do the weather. That's not tough, that's called being a Cuck.

#113592  by JohnnyP
 Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:13 pm
kocher wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:54 am
Perfect weather to watch hour long YouTube think pieces from whiny pussies who think minorities are out to get them.
I bet you laugh at them for being sex cowards because they wont suck a cornucopia of minority dicks like you.
 #113595  by 2tall
 Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:49 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
joecaca wrote:
Caca 💩

I get that you're used to taking it on the chin, kowtowing, and never questioning anything like a big fucking Cuck. Not me though.

I'll sound the alarm whenever something challenges the quality of life in America, even if it's the weather. You'll take a boatload of Muslim immigrants on the chin just like you do the weather. That's not tough, that's called being a Cuck.

Your first post you admitted to being a cuck. Joe and I called you a lil bitch for crying about the weather, so you called us cucks. So basically in your fantasy world everyone is a cuck?
 #113597  by joecaca
 Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:59 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
joecaca wrote:
Caca 💩

"Sound the alarm?" More like cry like a little girl 😂