• Winnipeg Patriots Attempt to Buck Trend of Cuckery......

• The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
 #114880  by SkeetDixon
 Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:49 pm
It's well-known that Canada has a long and storied history of Cuckery. Nowhere is this more apparent than in the NHL. For decades, Canada has watched US NHL teams dominate the playoffs and contention for the Stanley Cup. Some years, not a single Canadian team even makes the playoffs. This trend seems to coincide with Canada's overall descent into Cuckery, the embrace of full-blown Cultural Marxism, pathological altruism, and ethnomasochism.

The Winnipeg Jets have taken it upon themselves to turn the tide of Cuckery. They dominated their first round series and now face the Nashville Predators, a formidable opponent. They are fighting to maintain a shred of self-respect for the Canadian people. They play for a nation.

Bomb Jets, bomb!!! "Kaboom"
Machine gun, Jets! Machine gun! "Pew-pew-pew"
Heat-seeking missiles, Jets! Now! "Kasooooo Pow!"

#114882  by SkeetDixon
 Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:57 pm
joecaca wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:54 pm
Going full retard?
Perfect timing.

In other news, just when you thought French Canadians couldn't be even bigger faggots......

Just saw this on ESPN. I bet Joe plays hockey like this in his beer league. ;)

The National Hockey League would prefer if Boston Bruins star Brad Marchand refrained from licking, nuzzling or cuddling his opponents.

In Game 1 of the Bruins' first-round series victory over the Toronto Maple Leafs, Marchand made highlight reels when he appeared to lick the face of Leafs forward Leo Komarov. Or at the very least, nuzzled him.

It wasn't the first showing of affection Marchand had bestowed upon Komarov, having delivered a kiss to his cheek earlier in the season.

"I thought he wanted to cuddle. I just wanted to get close to him," said Marchand, who wasn't penalized on the play. "He keeps trying to get close to me. I don't know if he's got a thing for me or what. He's cute."

The NHL felt Marchand's actions were a little less cute. A league spokesperson confirmed a report by Sportsnet that the NHL demanded Marchand not repeat that particular antic again. A message was communicated to Marchand through the series' supervisor of officials Mick McGeough.
 #114883  by Tim_Kerr
 Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:58 pm
I blame Bettman for the cuckery also the weak CAD.
Patrik Laine could be the game changer if he's healthy
 #114955  by cunnalingus
 Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:21 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:36 am
I'm so proud of Trump for bringing North Korea to its knees. Licking the boots of South Korean president Moon and begging for forgiveness - it's long overdue.

Thanks Trump!
Rewrite what you wrote. You just made it seem like Trump licked the boot of south Korean president moon begging for forgiveness.