• Winnipeg Patriots Attempt to Buck Trend of Cuckery......

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #114957  by lemmiwinx
 Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:29 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:21 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:36 am
I'm so proud of Trump for bringing North Korea to its knees. Licking the boots of South Korean president Moon and begging for forgiveness - it's long overdue.

Thanks Trump!
Rewrite what you wrote. You just made it seem like Trump licked the boot of south Korean president moon begging for forgiveness.
There was a punctuation mark in there that indicated and end to one thought and the beginning of another. I've taught English at a fifth grade level for seven years so I should know what I'm talking about.
 #115075  by joecaca
 Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:02 am
Kumacho wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:31 am
Vegan4Life wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:28 am
What Canada needs is more Koreans!

Koreans don't play hockey.
Lol 😂. Great comeback. Thumb for you!
Caca 💩

Added in 2 minutes 49 seconds:
lemmiwinx wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:29 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:21 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:36 am
I'm so proud of Trump for bringing North Korea to its knees. Licking the boots of South Korean president Moon and begging for forgiveness - it's long overdue.

Thanks Trump!
Rewrite what you wrote. You just made it seem like Trump licked the boot of south Korean president moon begging for forgiveness.
There was a punctuation mark in there that indicated and end to one thought and the beginning of another. I've taught English at a fifth grade level for seven years so I should know what I'm talking about.
See this is why the American education system is so shit. I can't believe they let you alone with children. Makes me sick.
 #115076  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:13 am
North Korea is caving and the Palestinians are trying to negotiate with Israel before they get completely wiped off the face of the earth. I ask you if this was happening under President Hillary Clinton instead of Trump how may Nobel prizes do you think she would have won by now?
 #115077  by SkeetDixon
 Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:28 am
Big Jets win last night! They dominated the Preds at their own place. They took the lead 2-0 and never looked back.

These Patriots are showing Canada that there's another way, an un-Cucked way.

Bomb Jets, bomb!!! "Kaboom"
Machine gun, Jets! Machine gun! "Pew-pew-pew"
Heat-seeking missiles, Jets! Now! "Kasooooo Pow!"
 #115148  by joecaca
 Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:27 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:13 am
North Korea is caving and the Palestinians are trying to negotiate with Israel before they get completely wiped off the face of the earth. I ask you if this was happening under President Hillary Clinton instead of Trump how may Nobel prizes do you think she would have won by now?
I mean what school was that? Where? This is sickening!
Caca 💩
 #115157  by Tim_Kerr
 Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:08 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:45 pm
I dunno what's going on in this thread so I drew a blue duck.
What happened to the 🦆 dick?

U 🤡 sucked it off, didn’t u🤡. fucking cocksucker