• Winnipeg Patriots Attempt to Buck Trend of Cuckery......

  • This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #115312  by SkeetDixon
 Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:43 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:12 pm
I'm hoping the Jets and Sharks make it to the next round. Should be a real rumble.
Sharks have been knocking on that door for a while. I hope the Pens don't get in there again, but you know the Caps will collapse in a game 7.

Winnipeg lost in 2OT last night! Damn, a 1-1 split is pretty good, but they had a chance to clinch. Still impressive. The Preds are super tuff at home.
 #115357  by joecaca
 Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:34 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:11 am
So Hockey isn't a sport for cucks to watch? Because you've said Joe was a cuck for watching hockey before the playoffs and said non cucks play sports and not watch them on tv. Make your mind up man
Nutcases just vomit out any thoughts they have at a particular time. Kinda like 12 yo girls, Dildozer or Donald Trump.
Caca 💩
 #115561  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue May 01, 2018 6:47 pm
Subban is a fucking nigger he's worse than those queer soccer players that dive every chance they get :shock: :lol: :lol:

http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1222906947958/
 #115596  by SkeetDixon
 Wed May 02, 2018 5:21 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 6:47 pm
Subban is a fucking nigger he's worse than those queer soccer players that dive every chance they get :shock: :lol: :lol:

http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1222906947958/
I looked over at the TV and saw Subban going in the box. I said to myself that they should probably leave him in there for a few years. Stop all the violent crimes and rapes..... ;)

Winnipeg Patriots were down 0-3 and came back to win 7-4! They Cucked Nashville pretty good. Calling all Patriots.

Hopefully, the Pens lost.

Added in 1 minute 48 seconds:
cunnalingus wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:11 am
So Hockey isn't a sport for cucks to watch? Because you've said Joe was a cuck for watching hockey before the playoffs and said non cucks play sports and not watch them on tv. Make your mind up man
Being a White sports Cuck is a conversation that needs to be had. You don't want to be a White sports Cuck.

Hockey is okay because the players are White except for like two nigs. The NFL, NBA, and college sports are the bread and butter of the White sports Cuck.

Added in 1 minute 4 seconds:
joecaca wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:34 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:11 am
So Hockey isn't a sport for cucks to watch? Because you've said Joe was a cuck for watching hockey before the playoffs and said non cucks play sports and not watch them on tv. Make your mind up man
Nutcases just vomit out any thoughts they have at a particular time. Kinda like 12 yo girls, Dildozer or Donald Trump.
Caca 💩
Hmm... You sound a lot like a teenage girl there yourself: "vomiting thoughts".

Pretty dramatic there Cuck. How's the White guilt?
 #115597  by EnjoyYourBan
 Wed May 02, 2018 5:36 am
I wouldn't call joe "real" white. he's prob some white mixed arab jew since he's from canada and all anti american and shit. His asian wife married him for a green card and she's always flirting with other asian guys while he jacks off to gay porn. I'm sure he just LOVES his life!
 #115645  by joecaca
 Wed May 02, 2018 9:03 am
EnjoyYourBan wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 5:36 am
I wouldn't call joe "real" white. he's prob some white mixed arab jew since he's from canada and all anti american and shit. His asian wife married him for a green card and she's always flirting with other asian guys while he jacks off to gay porn. I'm sure he just LOVES his life!
I'm actually black.
Caca
Also exchanging Subban was the dumbest shit Montreal did since the Roy exchange. He's top 3 for the Norris, fucking entertaining and gave $10 million to the kids hospital. He is black doe so I get why you hate him so much. :D