• Summer fun

• The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
 #115466  by joecaca
 Tue May 01, 2018 8:51 am
Yall taking some time off this summer? Big plans? Share your plans, perhaps you have good ideas for the rest of us :) Personally I'm taking 2 weeks. All with family. One of those weeks I'm renting a nice cottage, gonna do a lot of outdoors activities :)
Caca ๐Ÿ’ฉ
svenster liked this
 #115468  by svenster
 Tue May 01, 2018 9:09 am
Sounds nice! Ich will be renting in London. I found a lovelie littel kottage, where I kan get mein head down und not be disturbed.

If any of youbois no of better erektions, Im not fussi where I put myself. Alles klar?
joecaca liked this
 #115469  by kocher
 Tue May 01, 2018 9:12 am
Might plan a trip to Austria and surrounding countries again to visit some family. If I do I'll have to trek out to Duisberg while there to be taken into some Germang mouths.

I also have a cabin up in northern Mich now so that will definitely be on the schedule.
joecaca liked this
 #115470  by cunnalingus
 Tue May 01, 2018 9:13 am
joecaca wrote: โ†‘
Tue May 01, 2018 8:51 am
Yall taking some time off this summer? Big plans? Share your plans, perhaps you have good ideas for the rest of us :) Personally I'm taking 2 weeks. All with family. One of those weeks I'm renting a nice cottage, gonna do a lot of outdoors activities :)
Caca ๐Ÿ’ฉ
Im not too sure yet. The wife and I were thinking about going to vegas to use up one of my weeks of vacation. For the other three weeks I get im thinking of using a week of vacation before our mandatory two week christmas break and a week after to take a month off paid from work. For my last week of Vacation were going to go on a nice family camping trip
joecaca liked this
 #115472  by JohnnyP
 Tue May 01, 2018 9:17 am
I'll be going to Key West and the Dry Tortugas for a week. Luckily I won't be there during Gay Week. Who wants to see TimKerr and his boyfriend making out while riding on a giant parade float that looks like a dick? No thanks.

I'll just be getting drunk and fishing for mahi-mahi. ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ
joecaca liked this
 #115473  by svenster
 Tue May 01, 2018 9:18 am
kocher wrote: โ†‘
Tue May 01, 2018 9:12 am
If I do I'll have to trek out to Duisberg while there to be taken into some Germang mouths.
Kome to Duisburg boi! Lotte und, my self. Will make a zimmer for you! Und I promise, you will never leave. Alles klar?
joecaca, cunnalingus liked this
 #115474  by cunnalingus
 Tue May 01, 2018 9:21 am
Yeah cause you'll end up as a skin lamp and part of a nipple belt. RUN BITCH! RUN!!!
 #115475  by JohnnyP
 Tue May 01, 2018 9:23 am
cunnalingus wrote: โ†‘
Tue May 01, 2018 9:21 am
Yeah cause you'll end up as a skin lamp and part of a nipple belt. RUN BITCH! RUN!!!
Sventer is going to turn Kocher's genitals into a wind chime!!! :lol:
cunnalingus liked this
 #115477  by svenster
 Tue May 01, 2018 9:29 am
Sventer is going to turn Kocher's genitals into a wind chime!!! :lol:
Bois, how musch times must Ich tell you. Ich am not DocH! Tschss
 #115478  by Hakik
 Tue May 01, 2018 9:30 am
I'm going to Italy, and then the south of France this month.

One of my friends is gonna do a little boat tour in the keys and Caribbeans. I might join, but it might be a little too time consuming and boring. He wants to go for 3 weeks. I might just join them for a week at most.

Later in the summer I was gonna go to Australia. But it's such a long ass flight. I might just go to Latin America instead. The problem is the best places are the ones furthest away like Argentina. That's over a 10 hour flight. The closest stuff are shitholes like Mexico and Guatemala