• How does Trudeau get elected?

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #117065  by SkeetDixon
 Sun May 13, 2018 9:00 am
I didn't get enough mileage out of these paragraphs. Canada has hate speech laws but they are rarely experienced because most Canadians effectively censor themselves. Here is more explanation. This also explains how someone like Trudueau could be elected. Canada is a gynocentric society.

We do have a major problem in Western Civ. Like most "minority" groups, Women too have been used as an instrument to undermine the fundamental social structure Western Civilization is built on.

We have a voting bloc that is driven by knee-jerk emotion instead of reason. This makes Women the perfect target for propaganda by Globalists, Jews, and other rootless media entities. For example, you can sell Women on accepting Islamic "refugees" despite the rather immediate short-term implications such as rapes and no-go zones. The long-term implications are not even a consideration. They simply don't think like that and neither do many men.

This lends to the next issue. The media creates an environment where questioning immigration policies and raising alarms to the long-term implications is socially unacceptable.

Which gender is hellbent on social conformity above anything else? You guessed it! Women.

This self-censoring of thoughts, ideas, and consideration of "controversial topics" has a trickle-down effect. It can be said that a man will do anything to get into a woman's pants. That is true in some sense. Many "men" will abide and conform to this Female Thought Matrix, driven by conformity, self-censorship, and not the least bit of reason. They'll essentially emasculate themselves.

These men are complete Cuckholds, and they don't even know it. They are totally satiated knowing that they have a relationship. That is the beginning and end for them. They have adopted the female dynamic and, in a sense, are letting Women steer the ship for the first time in history. This is what is happening in countries like England, Canada, Sweden, France, and even the US, though to a lesser degree.

The evolution of the White Cuckhold.
JohnnyP liked this
 #117080  by JohnnyP
 Sun May 13, 2018 9:53 am
kocher wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 9:36 am
At least he's not Trump.
At least Trump isnt a massive fag.

Added in 1 minute 5 seconds:
joecaca wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 9:18 am
Trudeau obsesh. Tl;dr. I told you, no one reads long ass paragraphs.
#incel
#butthurt
#nutts
I read it. It was a pretty interesting theory.
 #117081  by kocher
 Sun May 13, 2018 9:57 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 9:54 am
kocher wrote:
At least he's not Trump.

joecaca wrote:
#incel
#butthurt
#nutts
He's comfortable enough in his sexuality that he can show up to a pride parade without worrying what a couple of dweebs on the internet will insinuate from it, more than what can be said about the insecurities of a few here.
 #117083  by JohnnyP
 Sun May 13, 2018 10:00 am
kocher wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 9:57 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 9:54 am
kocher wrote:
At least he's not Trump.

joecaca wrote:
#incel
#butthurt
#nutts
He's comfortable enough in his sexuality that he can show up to a pride parade without worrying what a couple of dweebs on the internet will insinuate from it, more than what can be said about the insecurities of a few here.

You should show up at a gay pride parade in a pair of assless chaps and cum dump written across your ass with an arrow pointing to your butthole. Quit being a sex coward.
SkeetDixon liked this
 #117085  by SkeetDixon
 Sun May 13, 2018 10:07 am
joecaca wrote:
#incel
#butthurt
#nutts

Yeeessss, good Cuck. We can't have you thinking the wrong things now, can we? Way to self-censor and conform to the Female Thought Matrix. That's a good chap. Make sure to sit down when you pee as well. The Gynocracy would be proud. ;)
 #117092  by cunnalingus
 Sun May 13, 2018 11:51 am
In Canada we’re not saturated with political shit and news like you are in the states. Hell you guys seem to find out more Trudeau stuff than we hear about on the news. But election winners happen when people turn out to vote. After the election they count the ballots and declare the winner. It’s not that complicated really. Its just this election people voted in Trudeau, just like your election quite a few years ago you elected a guy who stole wallets. Only we didn’t “troll” you guys on it because of how butthurt Americans get when it comes to politicians and your political party affiliation. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel, too easy of a troll.