• How does Trudeau get elected?

• The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
 #117116  by joecaca
 Sun May 13, 2018 5:22 pm
I’m not triggered at all. The guy is triggered by me calling him a racist and I simply ask him, why? He is a racist. So are you. It’s not something you’re comfortable with? You don’t consider yourself superior to others because you are from white european origins? Perhaps you don’t?
 #117117  by JohnnyP
 Sun May 13, 2018 5:31 pm
joecaca wrote:
I’m not triggered at all. The guy is triggered by me calling him a racist and I simply ask him, why? He is a racist. So are you. It’s not something you’re comfortable with? You don’t consider yourself superior to others because you are from white european origins? Perhaps you don’t?
You ask a lot of questions. What is the meaning of life? Who shot JR? Why does a dog lick his own balls? Just a few of life's major questions. Very thought provoking discussion.
 #117118  by joecaca
 Sun May 13, 2018 5:35 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 5:31 pm
joecaca wrote:
You ask a lot of questions. What is the meaning of life? Who shot JR? Why does a dog lick his own balls? Just a few of life's major questions. Very thought provoking discussion.
Many questions? That’s one question. Are you a racist (by definition)?
 #117121  by kocher
 Sun May 13, 2018 5:48 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 10:00 am
kocher wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 9:57 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 9:54 am

At least Trump isnt a massive fag.

Added in 1 minute 5 seconds:

I read it. It was a pretty interesting theory.
He's comfortable enough in his sexuality that he can show up to a pride parade without worrying what a couple of dweebs on the internet will insinuate from it, more than what can be said about the insecurities of a few here.

You should show up at a gay pride parade in a pair of assless chaps and cum dump written across your ass with an arrow pointing to your butthole. Quit being a sex coward.
Why? So your dads will be able to find me and enact some street justice on your behalf?
 #117123  by JohnnyP
 Sun May 13, 2018 5:51 pm
Seriously, I dont know if Skeet is a racist. I dont think many people are technically racist these days. Most say shit as a way to troll others or to get back at people to make them mad. Is white nationalism racist? Is it racist to believe the original race/ethnicity of a country should always be the majority? Is it racist to believe the people in Uganda should always be ethnically Ugandan and black? I dont think many would object to that. So why are European countries being pushed to become racially and ethnically something that isn't native to them? Is it racist to believe the majority of Sweds in Sweden should be ethnically Swedish and white? I dont. I think thats common sense. I think that is what Skeet is objecting too.

Added in 1 minute 57 seconds:
kocher wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 5:48 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 10:00 am
kocher wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 9:57 am

He's comfortable enough in his sexuality that he can show up to a pride parade without worrying what a couple of dweebs on the internet will insinuate from it, more than what can be said about the insecurities of a few here.

You should show up at a gay pride parade in a pair of assless chaps and cum dump written across your ass with an arrow pointing to your butthole. Quit being a sex coward.
Why? So your dads will be able to find me and enact some street justice on your behalf?
Not at all. I just want the locals to sodomize you to the point your anus drags on the ground like an elephant's trunk. I love observational comedy.
BDR529 liked this
 #117124  by BDR529
 Sun May 13, 2018 6:17 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 5:53 pm
Not at all. I just want the locals to sodomize you to the point your anus drags on the ground like an elephant's trunk. I love observational comedy.
ImageImage
 #117149  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon May 14, 2018 7:10 am