• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #117242  by joecaca
 Tue May 15, 2018 6:09 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 5:19 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 7:21 pm
Lol I know, you get so mad when someone calls you a fat fag on your lemmiwinx alt.
Oh, I get it, because I accused your buddy kocher of being and alt, you accuse me of the same. Do you ever get bored with yourself? The rest of us do. :roll: Inb4 no u.
Lol “the boring one” talks about being bored. 💩
kocher liked this
 #117243  by kocher
 Tue May 15, 2018 6:11 am
almostapathetic wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
Lol I know, you get so mad when someone calls you a fat fag on your lemmiwinx alt.
Oh, I get it, because I accused your buddy kocher of being and alt, you accuse me of the same. Do you ever get bored with yourself? The rest of us do. :roll: Inb4 no u.
The difference is that you got caught red handed alting. I would never fuck up my alt postings, I'm a professional.
joecaca liked this
 #117262  by cunnalingus
 Tue May 15, 2018 9:17 am
almostapathetic wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
It’s not an accusation when you mess up and answer a question that someone asks a “different” user and you answer in the style of your alt but on your almostapethetic alt. I was able to prevent you by erasing or editing it by quoting it right away. We all saw you do it. Being on alts and having conversations on a forum is pathetic, pastor-x is right when he calls you alwayspathetic lol.
 #117279  by joecaca
 Tue May 15, 2018 11:12 am
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 10:07 am
joecaca wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 9:18 am
Trudeau obsesh. Tl;dr. I told you, no one reads long ass paragraphs.
#incel
#butthurt
#nutts

Yeeessss, good Cuck. We can't have you thinking the wrong things now, can we? Way to self-censor and conform to the Female Thought Matrix. That's a good chap. Make sure to sit down when you pee as well. The Gynocracy would be proud. ;)
Lol you really are an incel bwahahaha. I was just breaking balls but looks like the incelling is just too strong in you lol 😂
 #117329  by almostapathetic
 Tue May 15, 2018 5:26 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 9:17 am

It’s not an accusation when you mess up and answer a question that someone asks a “different” user and you answer in the style of your alt but on your almostapethetic alt. I was able to prevent you by erasing or editing it by quoting it right away. We all saw you do it. Being on alts and having conversations on a forum is pathetic, pastor-x is right when he calls you alwayspathetic lol.
I remember you babling something about something...Quote it so we can all look at it. It's right there, in your bookmarks.
 #117331  by cunnalingus
 Tue May 15, 2018 5:29 pm
I don’t bookmark anything. You queers are the ones who care so much about this place you’ll have gay pictures on your computer for “trolling” you upload. You guys care so much lol
 #117336  by almostapathetic
 Tue May 15, 2018 5:52 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 5:29 pm
I don’t bookmark anything. You queers are the ones who care so much about this place you’ll have gay pictures on your computer for “trolling” you upload. You guys care so much lol
Great job replying about the shitty bookmark joke and not posting the post you keep crying about.