#117394  by SkeetDixon
 Wed May 16, 2018 5:47 am
joecaca wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 11:12 am
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 10:07 am
joecaca wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 9:18 am
Trudeau obsesh. Tl;dr. I told you, no one reads long ass paragraphs.
#incel
#butthurt
#nutts

Yeeessss, good Cuck. We can't have you thinking the wrong things now, can we? Way to self-censor and conform to the Female Thought Matrix. That's a good chap. Make sure to sit down when you pee as well. The Gynocracy would be proud. ;)
Lol you really are an incel bwahahaha. I was just breaking balls but looks like the incelling is just too strong in you lol 😂
Yes, good Cuck. I can tell you're deeply ingrained in Gynocentric society and the Female Thought Matrix. All your criticisms seem to relate to the concept of "fitting in" and meeting the expectations of some perceived morally superior in-group.

It is obvious that you hold conformity in very high esteem. You know who else feels that way. Women! You like the comfort offered by Big Daddy Government and being part of the political in-group. You like the comfort bestowed by conforming to the expectations of Gynocentric society.

You've adopted a female psychology. Fitting in and being part of the "in-group" is your highest priority in life. You love to assume a perceived moral high-ground and accuse others of not "fitting in". You elicit the attitudes, behaviors, and emotional response of a woman, accusing people of being "racists" and "incels".

Patriots don't fight in the child-proofed confines of Gynocentric/Marxist society (take Donald Trump for instance). Feminized, emotional, and contrived words like "racist" have no meaning in the Manosphere. They're not in the vocabulary of Patriots.

Being a MGTOW Ghost is a choice. *Puts on baggy sweatpants to mask figure*
You know what isn't a choice? Being a Patriot. That's a responsibility.

#117407  by kocher
 Wed May 16, 2018 7:39 am
SkeetDixon wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 5:47 am
joecaca wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 11:12 am
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 10:07 am

Yeeessss, good Cuck. We can't have you thinking the wrong things now, can we? Way to self-censor and conform to the Female Thought Matrix. That's a good chap. Make sure to sit down when you pee as well. The Gynocracy would be proud. ;)
Lol you really are an incel bwahahaha. I was just breaking balls but looks like the incelling is just too strong in you lol 😂
Yes, good Cuck. I can tell you're deeply ingrained in Gynocentric society and the Female Thought Matrix. All your criticisms seem to relate to the concept of "fitting in" and meeting the expectations of some perceived morally superior in-group.

It is obvious that you hold conformity in very high esteem. You know who else feels that way. Women! You like the comfort offered by Big Daddy Government and being part of the political in-group. You like the comfort bestowed by conforming to the expectations of Gynocentric society.

You've adopted a female psychology. Fitting in and being part of the "in-group" is your highest priority in life. You love to assume a perceived moral high-ground and accuse others of not "fitting in". You elicit the attitudes, behaviors, and emotional response of a woman, accusing people of being "racists" and "incels".

Patriots don't fight in the child-proofed confines of Gynocentric/Marxist society (take Donald Trump for instance). Feminized, emotional, and contrived words like "racist" have no meaning in the Manosphere. They're not in the vocabulary of Patriots.

Being a MGTOW Ghost is a choice. *Puts on baggy sweatpants to mask figure*
You know what isn't a choice? Being a Patriot. That's a responsibility.

Ooo "female thought matrix," your local alt-right group gave you new vocab to parrot off for the week? Good little sheep.
joecaca liked this
 #117412  by joecaca
 Wed May 16, 2018 8:46 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 7:19 am
^ TL;DR SkeetDixon is accusing joecaca of being a liberal
If you don’t hate women you’re a liberal now and that’s a bad thing it seems lol. Sorry I love all who aren’t assholes. Skeets defence mechanism: neckbeard obsesh paranoid racist incel sheep = patriot. 😂 What a nerd doe :D
cunnalingus liked this
 #117536  by joecaca
 Thu May 17, 2018 7:02 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 5:53 am
I'll tell you how Trudeau got elected...

One dick at a time.
Fucking hell, give us something new. I’m sure you can make us at least chuckle if you try hard enough. :)