• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #117563  by joecaca
 Thu May 17, 2018 8:30 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 8:23 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 7:49 am
Don't mind cunni he's from Canada a country which would be sprechen sie Deutsch if it weren't for the USA.
Lol what are you even talking about? Are you trying to say the states won the wars? Hell they didn’t even want to join the world wars. The only thing you prevented was Europe speaking Russian. Russia could have won without any western influence. D Day was only successful because the bulk of hitlers army was getting its ass kicked retreating from Russia.
This is actually true. Also Canada was part of the allies from day 1. The fact that the English kept the Germans at bay for such a long time is just incredible in terms of numbers. The fact that the US finally joined after 2 years is great but really a shameful part of your history doe.
 #117571  by Slutina
 Thu May 17, 2018 9:33 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 8:23 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 7:49 am
Don't mind cunni he's from Canada a country which would be sprechen sie Deutsch if it weren't for the USA.
Lol what are you even talking about? Are you trying to say the states won the wars? Hell they didn’t even want to join the world wars. The only thing you prevented was Europe speaking Russian. Russia could have won without any western influence. D Day was only successful because the bulk of hitlers army was getting its ass kicked retreating from Russia.
Paragraph = mad
 #117580  by pirate
 Thu May 17, 2018 1:20 pm
Lol at Americans taking pride in the America of generations ago. Basking in the accomplishments of your great grandfathers. The person you chose to represent the current America is Donald Trump. Go fuck yourselves, bitches. So sad.

-Anderson Silva, legit Brazilian citizen
 #117588  by JenkemBag
 Thu May 17, 2018 2:44 pm
pirate wrote:
Lol at Americans taking pride in the America of generations ago. Basking in the accomplishments of your great grandfathers. The person you chose to represent the current America is Donald Trump. Go fuck yourselves, bitches. So sad.

I'm an American and I agree. These fucking idiots don't shut up about how proud they are about shit their ancestors did generations ago. Same goes for the racial pride. Just STFU about shit your ancestors did and get the fuck off your ass and do something yourself you fucking cucks.
joecaca, doonrothmani liked this
 #117593  by cunnalingus
 Thu May 17, 2018 2:53 pm
JenkemBag wrote:
pirate wrote:

I'm an American and I agree. These fucking idiots don't shut up about how proud they are about shit their ancestors did generations ago. Same goes for the racial pride. Just STFU about shit your ancestors did and get the fuck off your ass and do something yourself you fucking cucks.
They are doing something about it. They're here voicing their opinion about how white people are going to become a minority and they voice their political opinions here. And everybody knows the perfect place to change things and get your opinions out to the masses is on a dying forum that has 6 users who comment and 100 alts between them
BDR529, joecaca, pirate liked this
 #117629  by JenkemBag
 Thu May 17, 2018 4:47 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 2:53 pm
JenkemBag wrote:
pirate wrote:

They are doing something about it. They're here voicing their opinion about how white people are going to become a minority and they voice their political opinions here. And everybody knows the perfect place to change things and get your opinions out to the masses is on a dying forum that has 6 users who comment and 100 alts between them
100 alts? I have like 50 alts by myself. I don't argue with myself at 3am like Dildozer does tho.
 #117685  by doonrothmani
 Thu May 17, 2018 10:30 pm
Humans in groups are shit. The only time humans are good is when they are alone or acting as individuals, and this has been shown in very concrete ways in numerous experiments. If you are "proud" of your group then you are an idiot. As an individual, you are much better than your group. Well except for Skeet. White people are collectively better than he is.

Added in 6 minutes 2 seconds:
by the way, the US won WWII. Lent a billion dollars a year to both France and UK before entering the war, then led the war effort in Aisia, Africa AND western europe. Russia only fought because they had to, and they only cared about their own country. They didn't even bother to declare war on Japan until after the US dropped the first A bomb
 #117704  by kocher
 Fri May 18, 2018 3:57 am
doonrothmani wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 10:36 pm
Humans in groups are shit. The only time humans are good is when they are alone or acting as individuals, and this has been shown in very concrete ways in numerous experiments. If you are "proud" of your group then you are an idiot. As an individual, you are much better than your group. Well except for Skeet. White people are collectively better than he is.
I believe that all people, regardless of race, religion, or beliefs, should be able to come together and unite as one in their ability to look at Skeet and say "damn, glad I ain't that."