• Temperatures?

• The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
 #123644  by happysock
 Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:14 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:44 pm
Kocher is fat and gay too lol! This is fun I like being obtuse.
Lemmiwinx is short and hairy. :shock:

Edit: inb4 this turns gay. :shock:
 #123687  by Tim_Kerr
 Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:47 pm
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
 #123744  by Kumacho
 Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:44 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:41 am
It amazes me that so many allegedly "educated" people have fallen so quickly and so hard for a fraudulent fabrication of such laughable proportions. The very idea that a gigantic ball of rock happens to orbit our planet, showing itself in neat, four-week cycles -- with the same side facing us all the time -- is ludicrous. Furthermore, it is an insult to common sense and a damnable affront to intellectual honesty and integrity. That people actually believe it is evidence that the liberals have wrested the last vestiges of control of our public school system from decent, God-fearing Americans (as if any further evidence was needed! Daddy's Roommate? God Almighty!)

Documentaries such as Enemy of the State have accurately portrayed the elaborate, byzantine network of surveillance satellites that the liberals have sent into space to spy on law-abiding Americans. Equipped with technology developed by Handgun Control, Inc., these satellites have the ability to detect firearms from hundreds of kilometers up. That's right, neighbors .. the next time you're out in the backyard exercising your Second Amendment rights, the liberals will see it! These satellites are sensitive enough to tell the difference between a Colt .45 and a .38 Special! And when they detect you with a firearm, their computers cross-reference the address to figure out your name, and then an enormous database housed at Berkeley is updated with information about you.

Of course, this all works fine during the day, but what about at night? Even the liberals can't control the rotation of the Earth to prevent nightfall from setting in (only Joshua was able to ask for that particular favor!) That's where the "moon" comes in. Powered by nuclear reactors, the "moon" is nothing more than an enormous balloon, emitting trillions of candlepower of gun-revealing light. Piloted by key members of the liberal community, the "moon" is strategically moved across the country, pointing out those who dare to make use of their God-given rights at night!

Yes, I know this probably sounds paranoid and preposterous, but consider this. Despite what the revisionist historians tell you, there is no mention of the "moon" anywhere in literature or historical documents -- anywhere -- before 1950. That is when it was initially launched. When President Josef Kennedy, at the State of the Union address, proclaimed "We choose to go to the moon", he may as well have said "We choose to go to the weather balloon." The subsequent faking of a "moon" landing on national TV was the first step in a long history of the erosion of our constitutional rights by leftists in this country. No longer can we hide from our government when the sun goes down.
http://www.adequacy.org/headcheese/_old ... emoon.html

Added in 16 seconds:
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:43 am
^ don't see what any of this has to do with looney Al Gore getting filthy rich off of the global warming scam
Added in 1 minute 40 seconds:
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:02 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
^ don't see what any of this has to do with looney Al Gore getting filthy rich off of the global warming scam
Fuck you. Have you ever seen Al Gore and Chuck Norris in the same room.
7/10 for getting the desired troll reaction. Minus 5 points for doing it with copypasta... Total troll score 2/10. Weaksauce. You were just lucky Lemmi was naive enough to fall for it.

Added in 3 minutes 30 seconds:
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:10 pm
joecaca wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:00 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Haven’t you noticed that people that call global warming a scam are all idiots? Food for thought. :D
Doesn't matter to me, even if it is real I'm not going to live long enough to suffer much. I'll just be happy knowing all the wacko liberals on the east and west coasts are going to have to move to higher ground.
And he fails at geography...

The left coast is better prepared for flooding than just about anyone.
 #123971  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:31 pm
joecaca liked this
 #123974  by MacDingus
 Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:38 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:31 pm
I just wish the government would tell us if aliens actually exist. I mean for fucks sake, do they really expect us to believe with the vastness of the universe that were the only life forms around.
 #123975  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:46 pm
MacDingus wrote:

I just wish the government would tell us if aliens actually exist. I mean for fucks sake, do they really expect us to believe with the vastness of the universe that were the only life forms around.

I think there is life somewhere else in this universe... but I doubt any aliens have been to earth.
 #123977  by MacDingus
 Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:54 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:46 pm
MacDingus wrote:

I think there is life somewhere else in this universe... but I doubt any aliens have been to earth.
I agree. There are probably much better areas to explore versus earth, i just want to know if there have been any solid proof findings on our governments or any governments part.
 #124102  by cunnalingus
 Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:47 am
Just a helpful reminder for everyone that the stuff we pump into the atmosphere has no consequence whatsoever on life or the environment! Now that we’ve agreed on this. May I recommend this handy charcoal briquette bbq!! It’s perfect for every occasion and safe! Powers out??? That’s right! Now only is this bad boy safe but you can light it inside your living room!! Don’t feel like leaving the comfort of your cosy basement because those darn stairs take the wind out of you!!!!! Pop a couple hotdogs on the charcoal bbq while you’re having a marathon internet session from the safety of home and you never have to leave! And the good news it’s, it’s safe!!! *whispers* Those pesky scientists saying using carbon based fuels are bad for life and the environment have no idea what they’re talking about because a couple of scientists working for us say they don’t. Have I mentioned it’s safe!!!!!! Why shoot!!!! You could keep a whole tray of ice in your closed room where your bbq is burning and the ice will actually grow and not Melt!!!!! But Cunnalingus you’re asking, everybody knows that ice melts when temperatures get warmer! As you can see here in this helpful graph this isn’t the case!

*slams book shut!* Debate that you morons pushing climate change.
Kumacho liked this