• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #123404  by JohnnyP
 Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:25 pm
Hakik wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:02 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:39 am
Image"Last year, Greenland had their fifth largest surface ice mass gain on record, gaining nearly 600 billion tons of ice."

Melting huh?

Btw, Greenland has the most glaciers in the northern hemisphere.

Would someone think of the polar bears??? 😂😂😂

Added in 1 minute 12 seconds:
Most of you dolts need to stick to your day jobs.

LOL @ having no ability to interpret data. You realize that graph only shows a brief period of time when Greenland gained more mass between 2016-2017, while all the previous years it's been going down. Way to dig for a brief moment where there was a small increase in ice, when the rest of the time it's been melting away.

If you zoom out and take more than just a year into context this is what's been happening to the ice on Greenland over a longer period of time:

And this is where that sudden little peak in ice stands (marked with a star) compared to previous years:

But forget graphs, and just one year comparison. Here's the satellite mapping of what's actually been happening on the ground in the span of just 10 years:

Then tell me how ice mass can increase at record levels while CO2 levels increase? You know just as much about climate change as your chicken little predictions about the economy.

You realize your graph comes from wattsupwiththat a site that denies anthropogenic climate change exists, right? :lol:

Btw, your last map only deals with one year (2002). Practice what you preach...

Added in 12 minutes 25 seconds:
Kumacho wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:06 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:05 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:55 am

No, no you can't. How could you even make such a retarded statement? No, I mean seriously, what the fuck were you thinking?

97% of the scientific community (NOT FUCKING POLITICAL COMMUNITY) agree and accept climate change. How in the holy fuck can you come up with just as much scientific data when only fucking 3% disagree?

Wow! Those 3% must be putting out a lot of papers.

Do you realize just how crazy your statement was? I'd say no, since you seem to make broad sweeping stupid fucking statements. You know, like I'm a fucking lefty. Moron.
No, 97% of the scientific community doesn't agree about anthropogenic climate change. That's another lie.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexepstei ... 100-wrong/

97% of peer reviewed papers agree... Can't argue facts? Let's split hairs on grammar and get demeaning calling people leftists and sheep. Pretty fucking cheesy (and let me say it again, intellectually dishonest).
97% of peer reviewed papers my ass. It should have been 100% then. After all, what's going to happen to the grant money if someone says climate change isnt happening?

"97% of people who's livelihoods depend on AGW grants say global warming exists" :lol:
 #123418  by joecaca
 Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:22 pm
This shit is pretty amazing. As they say even the smartest man won’t be able to change a dumb person’s mind as stupidity knows no bounds. Best stop all this retarded shit right here doe :D
Kumacho, Tim_Kerr liked this
 #123441  by george_michaeI
 Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:14 pm
joecaca wrote:
This shit is pretty amazing. As they say even the smartest man won’t be able to change a dumb person’s mind as stupidity knows no bounds. Best stop all this retarded shit right here doe :D
Wanna smell my finger? It's been in my ass all day.
First dibs..
JohnnyP liked this
 #123444  by joecaca
 Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:32 pm
george_michaeI wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:14 pm
joecaca wrote:
Wanna smell my finger? It's been in my ass all day.
First dibs..
Meh sure why not.
 #123498  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:44 am
All this climate change nonsense is about leftists trying to find a way to take over your life. When they make it a crime to dispute them (and they're trying like hell) it's over for the rest of us.

Did you know cooking over a charcoal grill emits more hydrocarbons than using your electric oven?
 #123499  by Hakik
 Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:06 am
The problem is conservatives care more about the politics of it than the actual science.

The second you present them with scientific facts they all just bury their heads in the sand. "Durrr Al gore and government conspiracies. Can't let the left win an argument, even if it destroys our planet duuuuur". Weird how even with their guy Trump as Presdient that can do no wrong, they still firmly believe that the government will somehow take away all their rights and even somehow their guns, if we decided to be more careful about CO2 emission. :roll:
cunnalingus liked this
 #123500  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:17 am
^ that's what I'm talking about leftists who think they're climate scientists because they believe CNN and NPR
 #123501  by JohnnyP
 Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:25 am
Hakik wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:06 am
The problem is conservatives care more about the politics of it than the actual science.

The second you present them with scientific facts they all just bury their heads in the sand. "Durrr Al gore and government conspiracies. Can't let the left win an argument, even if it destroys our planet duuuuur". Weird how even with their guy Trump as Presdient that can do no wrong, they still firmly believe that the government will somehow take away all their rights and even somehow their guns, if we decided to be more careful about CO2 emission. :roll:
What a load of bullshit! A theory isnt a scientific fact, slick. I noticed you said people are afraid the government will take all of their rights away. You're fine with the government taking some rights away, right? Just like a leftist to push authoritarianism.
 #123503  by kocher
 Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:34 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
All this climate change nonsense is about leftists trying to find a way to take over your life. When they make it a crime to dispute them (and they're trying like hell) it's over for the rest of us.

Did you know cooking over a charcoal grill emits more hydrocarbons than using your electric oven?
Relax, liberals aren't going after your gloryhole operation.
 #123504  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:59 am
kocher wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:34 am
lemmiwinx wrote:

Relax, liberals aren't going after your gloryhole operation.
No but they're eyeing my 401K and savings account.