• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #123505  by Hakik
 Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:01 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:25 am
Hakik wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:06 am
The problem is conservatives care more about the politics of it than the actual science.

The second you present them with scientific facts they all just bury their heads in the sand. "Durrr Al gore and government conspiracies. Can't let the left win an argument, even if it destroys our planet duuuuur". Weird how even with their guy Trump as Presdient that can do no wrong, they still firmly believe that the government will somehow take away all their rights and even somehow their guns, if we decided to be more careful about CO2 emission. :roll:
What a load of bullshit! A theory isnt a scientific fact, slick. I noticed you said people are afraid the government will take all of their rights away. You're fine with the government taking some rights away, right? Just like a leftist to push authoritarianism.
I said you guys seem to think that reducing CO2 emission will somehow eventually lead to getting your rights and most importantly your guns taken away.

But let's not kid ourselves about how the right really thinks about civil liberties and individual rights, especially in the last couple years lol. If it wasn't for the 2nd Amendment, I think conservatives would gladly change and even do away with the constitution.

Weird how you guys had no problems when Bush and Homeland Security was actually really chipping away at our rights, and trampling all over the constitution, so don't even pretend you guys care one bit about it.
 #123506  by JohnnyP
 Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:07 pm
Hakik wrote:
JohnnyP wrote:
Hakik wrote:
The problem is conservatives care more about the politics of it than the actual science.

The second you present them with scientific facts they all just bury their heads in the sand. "Durrr Al gore and government conspiracies. Can't let the left win an argument, even if it destroys our planet duuuuur". Weird how even with their guy Trump as Presdient that can do no wrong, they still firmly believe that the government will somehow take away all their rights and even somehow their guns, if we decided to be more careful about CO2 emission. :roll:
What a load of bullshit! A theory isnt a scientific fact, slick. I noticed you said people are afraid the government will take all of their rights away. You're fine with the government taking some rights away, right? Just like a leftist to push authoritarianism.
I said you guys seem to think that reducing CO2 emission will somehow eventually lead to getting your rights and most importantly your guns taken away.

But let's not kid ourselves about how the right really thinks about civil liberties and individual rights, especially in the last couple years lol. If it wasn't for the 2nd Amendment, I think conservatives would gladly change and even do away with the constitution.

Weird how you guys had no problems when Bush and Homeland Security was actually really chipping away at our rights, and trampling all over the constitution, so don't even pretend you guys care one bit about it.
I think you have me confused with someone who liked President Bush or Neo Conservatives.
 #123507  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:09 pm
Hakik wrote:
JohnnyP wrote:
Hakik wrote:

Bush was an idiot we can all agree. But he was our idiot and you're not to belittle him. He had class even if it was all low.
 #123514  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:52 pm
joecaca wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:41 pm
Lol stupid hicks
Stupid is as stupid does. When they outlaw two-ply toilet paper because it's causing deforestation don't say I didn't warn you.
 #123518  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:46 pm
Slutina wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:27 pm
I went to Costco today. Before leaving I enjoyed a 1/4 pound all beef hot dog and a Pepsi.
Eating at Costco is worse than going to Burger King and stealing extra ketchup packs on the way out. You people suck so bad.
 #123523  by joecaca
 Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:44 pm
Slutina wrote:
I went to Costco today. Before leaving I enjoyed a 1/4 pound all beef hot dog and a Pepsi.
I fucking love costco junk food doe
 #123524  by JohnnyP
 Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:05 pm
joecaca wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:44 pm
Slutina wrote:
I fucking love costco junk food doe
Costco guac. It's fucking dank.
 #123526  by MacDingus
 Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:15 pm
It has been hotter than a fresh fucked fox in a forest fire here in Georgia. Working outside day in and day out is horse shit, and I am trying to get away from it.