• Lauren Southern Documentary: Farmlands

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #123598  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:47 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:28 pm
I think it should be mandatory for all low iq people to be exterminated regardless of race. Good news would be less population on the planet. Bad news is I’d be the last person on this forum.
I wouldn't mind buying a country in Africa on the cheap. Haiti and Puerto Rico could be had for a good deal as well.

Before you exterminate all the low-IQ non-Whites, make sure to collect up all the "best and brightest" so Joe and the rest of the Cucks can make a non-White utopia. :) Yes, a culturally androgynous non-White utopia with Whites as a persecuted minority. How beautiful........ ;) A Cuck's dream.
 #123621  by joecaca
 Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:32 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:36 pm
I don’t give a fuck what skin colour you are. As long as you’re not a leech on society and taxpayers and contribute to your country it’s all good.
He’s upset I once said that if I ran a company I wouldn’t care if they were black, white or green and that I would want the best and brightest in order to have the most success. He wants me to say I would only hire the best and brightest 38-65 yo white males. Then again he doesn’t have a job so who cares doe :D

Added in 2 minutes 20 seconds:
happysock wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:31 pm
Documentary is falsified alt right propganda.

Pretty good though.
He only watches those bullshit alt right garbage videos and thinks the only alternative are anarchist marxist propaganda videos. He sees everything in extremes and he’s very emotional. Probably mommy issues :D
 #123625  by kocher
 Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:50 pm
My theory is that Skeet saw as he was interviewing for his dream job a black man was also in line to be interviewed for the same job. After the 2nd week of no call backs he signed up for Stormfront and started Wikipediaing affirmative action.
joecaca liked this
 #123633  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:24 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:36 pm
I don’t give a fuck what skin colour you are. As long as you’re not a leech on society and taxpayers and contribute to your country it’s all good.
Did you get that from Dothramani's Book of 100 Meaningless Platitudes? ;)

"I don't care if you're White, Black, Brown, or Purple........" How Cucked :lol: .

You see, the problem is that Marxists within government have made it state policy to import endless waves of non-Whites, eventually marginalizing and displacing the White founding stock. Why is the state forcing Whites to live with "Purple" invaders at gunpoint? Why is this only happening in White countries of European founding stock? Why does diversity mean fewer and fewer White people?

Statements like, "I don't care if you're White, Black, Brown, or Purple" are just capitulatory non-remarks. They don't mean anything when the government has become systemically anti-White, pursuing an immigration policy that is aimed to dispossess the country from its European founding stock.

I do care if you're "Black, Brown, or Purple". You should stay in your own damn country. White countries are not the harvest of Globalists and non-Whites. They were built by Whites, FOR WHITES. Just like how Japan is for the Japanese, Africa is for Africans, etc.
 #123634  by kocher
 Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:34 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
They were built by Whites, FOR WHITES. Just like how Japan is for the Japanese, Africa is for Africans, etc.
Sounds like you should be in support of a white genocide in Africa? Or at least exodus?
 #123636  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:40 pm
kocher wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:34 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
They were built by Whites, FOR WHITES. Just like how Japan is for the Japanese, Africa is for Africans, etc.
Sounds like you should be in support of a white genocide in Africa? Or at least exodus?
South Africa was built by Whites, FOR WHITES, Cuck. You have to actually build a civilization to lay claim to it, unless you're a Marxist Cuck. ;)
BDR529 liked this