• Lauren Southern Documentary: Farmlands

• The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
 #123676  by kocher
 Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:09 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:55 pm
happysock wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:41 pm
I would let Lauren Southern give me an erotic butt massage.
She talks a big racist game on the internet but I did some research and she only fucks black men. GROSS THATS HOW YOU GET AIDS!
Her and a few of the other prominent women in the alt right movement do it just for show. There's a large market of untapped (pun intended) neckbeards waiting for a woman to parrot their basement ideology and these girls know it.
 #123677  by joecaca
 Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:12 pm
Would you agree that Meritocracy has been replaced with what can only be described as a racial quota system in regards to public university admissions?
Most people disagree with that shit. Now answer this: Do you have a job?
 #123679  by doonrothmani
 Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:16 pm
kocher wrote:

Her and a few of the other prominent women in the alt right movement do it just for show. There's a large market of untapped (pun intended) neckbeards waiting for a woman to parrot their basement ideology and these girls know it.
How do they make money on the neckbeards? Do they sell "their" dirty panties to them? Skeet? Is that how it works?

Added in 2 minutes 33 seconds:
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:29 pm
Would you agree that Meritocracy has been replaced with what can only be described as a racial quota system in regards to public university admissions?
I actually agree with this. This is what appears to have happened. And to be honest, I was not aware of how bad it was until attending the Princeton graduation a month ago.
 #123681  by joecaca
 Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:19 pm
doonrothmani wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:18 pm
kocher wrote:

How do they make money on the neckbeards? Do they sell "their" dirty panties to them? Skeet? Is that how it works?

SkeetDixon wrote:
I actually agree with this. This is what appears to have happened. And to be honest, I was not aware of how bad it was until attending the Princeton graduation a month ago.
The famous ones make a lot of money with youtube and paid chat sessions with those retarded neckbeards doe :D
 #123684  by kocher
 Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:25 pm
doonrothmani wrote:
kocher wrote:

SkeetDixon wrote:
Donations. Venmo, Patreon, Paypal, etc. I'll bet that YouTube video has one if not all of them listed in the description.
 #123785  by SkeetDixon
 Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:04 pm
doonrothmani wrote:
SkeetDixon wrote:
Individualism can be "practiced". No one is against it. I'm not against it (Again, capitulatory non-remark). That said, I'm not going to submit to systemic anti-White injustice and discrimination by pretending that Individualism is some sort of neutralizing factor. It is not.

In fact, Individualism can't truly be experienced when society lies under the boot of Marxism. Policies of equality of outcome have destroyed Individualism at a fundamental level. Racial quotas, gender quotas, and endless waves of race-based initiatives have deconstructed and bastardized Meritocracy. That is what needs to be changed. That is where the fight is.

Whimsical meandering about Individualism isn't going to cure the Marxist cancer that has befallen our nation. That is submission, capitulation, and surrender. You are basically parroting Jordan Peterson. Him and other false prophets are co-conspirators. They're willfully misleading the public towards eternal Marxist tyranny by misdiagnosing the boundless Marxist saturation in society and those responsible for it.

Cancer needs to be cut out. Cleaning your room doesn't cure it last time I checked.......
 #123796  by doonrothmani
 Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:53 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:04 pm
Cancer needs to be cut out. Cleaning your room doesn't cure it last time I checked.......
You'd be surprised how much cleaning your room cures things. Don't underestimate it.

Individualism is not "whimsical". It is the most powerful belief on earth today and has given birth to today's great civilizations. And it's the only thing that will ever save these civilizations and keep them growing and thriving. The fact that you consider unbelievably powerful and world changing idea "whimsical" shows that you have no idea what you are talking about. No disrespect intended. Well, disrespect intended, but not as much as how that came out.

Added in 12 minutes 18 seconds:
Regarding racial quotas at universities, it would not require an alt rightard takeover of the US govt. All it would take is a Supreme Court decision making the use of racial quotas in university and college admissions illegal, and the practice would stop immediately.