• Lauren Southern Documentary: Farmlands

• The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
 #123657  by joecaca
 Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:57 pm
He's just basically saying KKK shit. That's exactly what they say. He truly feels there is a war against white men and so he feels like he needs to fight back.. and by fight back I mean complain on a shit site, watch youtube videos and eat cheetos washed down with mountain dew. If you're not a paranoid incel neckbeard then you're a self hating white cuck marxist. :D
cunnalingus liked this
 #123659  by doonrothmani
 Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:05 pm
btw, if you had a really small local company you could hire all whites no problem. If you had a national or international company and you did that you would get crushed. Because guess why. That's right, you would not be getting the best people.

Added in 1 minute 59 seconds:
joecaca wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:57 pm
He's just basically saying KKK shit. That's exactly what they say. He truly feels there is a war against white men and so he feels like he needs to fight back.. and by fight back I mean complain on a shit site, watch youtube videos and eat cheetos washed down with mountain dew. If you're not a paranoid incel neckbeard then you're a self hating white cuck marxist. :D
There is a war against whites in the US, definitely. However the solution is not white supremacy or turning the US (or Canada or any country) into a racist dictatorship. You can stand up against racism and hatred against whites without hating non whites or jerking off to pictures of hitler.
 #123660  by cunnalingus
 Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:12 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:24 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:36 pm
I don’t give a fuck what skin colour you are. As long as you’re not a leech on society and taxpayers and contribute to your country it’s all good.
Did you get that from Dothramani's Book of 100 Meaningless Platitudes? ;)

"I don't care if you're White, Black, Brown, or Purple........" How Cucked :lol: .

You see, the problem is that Marxists within government have made it state policy to import endless waves of non-Whites, eventually marginalizing and displacing the White founding stock. Why is the state forcing Whites to live with "Purple" invaders at gunpoint? Why is this only happening in White countries of European founding stock? Why does diversity mean fewer and fewer White people?

Statements like, "I don't care if you're White, Black, Brown, or Purple" are just capitulatory non-remarks. They don't mean anything when the government has become systemically anti-White, pursuing an immigration policy that is aimed to dispossess the country from its European founding stock.

I do care if you're "Black, Brown, or Purple". You should stay in your own damn country. White countries are not the harvest of Globalists and non-Whites. They were built by Whites, FOR WHITES. Just like how Japan is for the Japanese, Africa is for Africans, etc.
This all contradicts what you wrote earlier about how you wanted only the low-iq non whites being exterminated though. Pick one; exterminating low-iq non whites or exterminating all non-whites or kicking them back to their own country. Sounds like what you’re describing is you want a country with people with only blonde hair, blue eyes and fit white people dont you Adolf. It would be a shame though, they wouldn’t appreciate your neckbeard and obesity and send you to Europe to live with Mohammed and Akbar. Lol read what you wrote here about Africa for Africans. Now think about this part and how this in a thread where you’re complainig about the injustices of whites being discriminated in South Africa.
 #123667  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:43 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:12 pm
This all contradicts what you wrote earlier about how you wanted only the low-iq non whites being exterminated though. Pick one; exterminating low-iq non whites or exterminating all non-whites or kicking them back to their own country. Sounds like what you’re describing is you want a country with people with only blonde hair, blue eyes and fit white people dont you Adolf. It would be a shame though, they wouldn’t appreciate your neckbeard and obesity and send you to Europe to live with Mohammed and Akbar. Lol read what you wrote here about Africa for Africans. Now think about this part and how this in a thread where you’re complainig about the injustices of whites being discriminated in South Africa.
I'm not contradicting anything. If you built the civilization, then you and your ancestors are entitled to it. That being said, Africans have built nothing and truly should inherit nothing. They are the benefactors of European altruism and it's corrupted forms: pathological altruism and regressive tolerance. Africans live like beasts and will bring the world crashing down with their r-selected birth rates. In many respects, it would've been humane to exterminate the subspecies in the 19th century.

Whites brought civilization to South Africa when there was none. Thus, they are entitled to the lands of South Africa.

Had any Africans crafted a boat, sailed to America, and formed a rudimentary civilization where there was none (*laughs hysterically*), then they'd be entitled to that as well. Sadly, Africans are incapable of building Wakanda. That's just the movies which promote the insidious idea that Whites are not entitled to the fruits of their ancestors' labor and sacrifice: land, resources, culture, security, borders, stability, law and order, borders, and CONTINUITY.

An illegal immigrant that crosses the border is entitled to all those things just as much as you. ;) That's the ideology of the Cuckhold.
Last edited by SkeetDixon on Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 #123668  by doonrothmani
 Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:14 pm
Skeet, your Naziism is a failed ideology just like Marxism. I knew Marxists going to college in the 1980s and trust me, you are very similar to them in many key ways. Mostly in your insistence that the individual is insignificant in relation to something else. Whether that something else is a communist utopia, a religious paradise or the fascist state you envision, it always leads to mass misery and eventually is overthrown.
 #123669  by cunnalingus
 Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:17 pm
Weird, nobody said they like illegal aliens. You’re just thinking what you want about what people are writing. And illegal aliens will never have the same rights I do. Hell even the white people in Canada don’t have the same rights I do lol.
 #123670  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:29 pm
doonrothmani wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:14 pm
Skeet, your Naziism is a failed ideology just like Marxism. I knew Marxists going to college in the 1980s and trust me, you are very similar to them in many key ways. Mostly in your insistence that the individual is insignificant in relation to something else. Whether that something else is a communist utopia, a religious paradise or the fascist state you envision, it always leads to mass misery and eventually is overthrown.
It would interesting to see you actually try to refute a point I've made. These generic responses about Individualism are capitulatory non-remarks. I ask some very simple questions in my posts that go unanswered.

We can talk about Individualism once you've answered this question:

Would you agree that Meritocracy has been replaced with what can only be described as a racial quota system in regards to public university admissions?