• Kumacho's Wife Caught Stealing from a Thrift Store

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #123801  by pirate
 Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:56 pm
I’d tell Kumacho that he needs to control his woman, but lord knows she wears the pants in that household...big pants. God damn I’d love to see a video of her berating him. Him breaking down and crying like a bitch at the end of their fight. Cycle of abuse. Battered husband. It’s a sad story, and there’s no path for help, because the cops would only laugh at him if Kumacho were to call them.

Sorry Kumacho. I don’t know what to recommend. It’s too late to learn Jiu-jitsu bro. Old, frail, useless, unwanted. Maybe drink heavily and numb those last few years of your life.

Real talk,
Spider
 #123819  by PastorX
 Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:12 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:09 am
Technically the tired old heifer is right. Once you abandon a piece of property (even if you are trying to give it to a charity) anyone can take it.
just because your boyfriend left you that doesn't mean you can let any old dude bang you, you're worth something and you know it

gays need to be empowered and stop looking for that father figure

here is the suicide hotline and stop having a mental breakdown on forums like this one
1-800-273-8255
 #123835  by JohnnyP
 Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:04 am
PastorX wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:12 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:09 am
Technically the tired old heifer is right. Once you abandon a piece of property (even if you are trying to give it to a charity) anyone can take it.
just because your boyfriend left you that doesn't mean you can let any old dude bang you, you're worth something and you know it

gays need to be empowered and stop looking for that father figure

here is the suicide hotline and stop having a mental breakdown on forums like this one
1-800-273-8255
All I heard was ching chong ding dong
Tom_Selleck liked this