• Familial Hypercholesterolemia -or- Hereditary high cholesterol.

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #126336  by pirate
 Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:40 pm
When I was in nursing school, MrCaca was the janitor of the school. Long story short, they made a movie about him but hired Matt Damon to play Joe. It’s called “Good Will Hunting.” The movie sucks compared to what it was like in real life. I was there. Sadly, instead of accomplishing breakthroughs in the medical field, MrCaca chose to do what he loves which is janitorial work. He now works in a middle school, where the challenges to cleanliness are real.

God bless that man.

Real talk,
Spider
joecaca liked this
 #126337  by george_michaeI
 Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:57 pm
pirate wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:40 pm
When I was in nursing school, MrCaca was the janitor of the school. Long story short, they made a movie about him but hired Matt Damon to play Joe. It’s called “Good Will Hunting.” The movie sucks compared to what it was like in real life. I was there. Sadly, instead of accomplishing breakthroughs in the medical field, MrCaca chose to do what he loves which is janitorial work. He now works in a middle school, where the challenges to cleanliness are real.

God bless that man.

Real talk,
Spider
Oh? so you were that pretentious fag that kept going on and on about how great canned corned beef was? glad they killed you off.
 #126365  by joecaca
 Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:27 am
This is true. There is no such thing as an intellectually complex topic to me. I get bored fast reading Hawkins unifying theories of the universe. What I want is perfection. Besides the humbling factor and the meditation process, to me shitter cleaning wc war zones is constant gratification. Turning the disgusting sites into beautiful paradises on a daily basis isn’t quite perfection but it’s pretty close. I also jiu jitsu in the evening.
Caca
pirate liked this
 #126645  by cunnalingus
 Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:20 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:45 pm
Doctor told me I had hereditary high cholesterol. I told him shut your fucking mouth before I stick my dick in it.
I’m gonna have to call fake news on that one, you can barely get off your mobility scooter let alone position yourself to stick your dick in someone’s mouth.
joecaca liked this
 #126646  by joecaca
 Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:40 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:20 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:45 pm
Doctor told me I had hereditary high cholesterol. I told him shut your fucking mouth before I stick my dick in it.
I’m gonna have to call fake news on that one, you can barely get off your mobility scooter let alone position yourself to stick your dick in someone’s mouth.
That’s a good point. This isn’t a forum of lies Lemmi. Honesty is key in maintaining our community’s prestigious status. I’ll let it go this time but that’s it. Next time I’m telling Pirate “the boss of this biotch” Silva what’s happening. Eat shit cracker. Keep it honest.
Caca