• I'm seriously thinking of leaving ebaums forever.

• The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
 #126571  by cunnalingus
 Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:35 am
doonrothmani wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:48 pm
Everyone here except for me and Joe Caca are fat though, so this post doesn't make a lot of sense
Sorry guys. I’m the only person here who actually eats healthy food. You all live in cities with fast food on every corner. There’s no doubt you’re all morbidly obese Brian look alikes.
joecaca liked this
 #126580  by Slutina
 Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:40 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:35 am
doonrothmani wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:48 pm
Everyone here except for me and Joe Caca are fat though, so this post doesn't make a lot of sense
Sorry guys. I’m the only person here who actually eats healthy food. You all live in cities with fast food on every corner. There’s no doubt you’re all morbidly obese Brian look alikes.
French fries are a vegetable
cunnalingus, JohnnyP, george_michaeI and 1 others liked this
 #126587  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:02 pm
Jet fuel can’t melt steel beams
joecaca liked this
 #126589  by Tom_Selleck
 Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:15 pm
I'm gonna make you a tribute video. It will have all your past lovers in it. Like Steve, the intern, who bent you over the lunch table during coffee break last week. Or Derek, who bent you over the photo copier during lunch a few hours before that. Or Bruce, your boss who asked if you wanted a raise, you asked "whats the catch?" and he proceeds to bent you over the conference table. lets not forget bradley, the cuckold boyfriend, who wonders why your asshole is always torn up but happy you still buy him nice things so he stays quiet
Tim_Kerr, Slutina liked this