• Mush Dads..........

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #126578  by doonrothmani
 Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:41 am
picture #1 - That dad is no mush dad. He's a ticking time bomb. He supports Sanders, his adopted daughter is supporting Hillary. The tense fake smile on his face tells me he's going to be murdering some family member or members in their sleep.

picture #2 - The man has been cuckolded, pure and simple. They explain to people that the darker kids were "adopted", but longtime friends and family members know the truth.

picture #3 - Obviously his daughter is a lesbian, and the idea of having to deal with her upcoming dating years is freaking this guy out. What that shirt says appeals to him because it lets him off the hook completely, and even makes him look good when his daughter brings home all these purple haired muscle girls and he just says hi and then hides in the bathroom until they leave.
 #126579  by SkeetDixon
 Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:52 am
joecaca wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:58 am
Hey guys, Skeet talking about fatherhood, LOL. You would sacrifice your first born for a life supply of Mountain Dew dow. Incel. Cracker.
Caca
Mush Dad detected. Are your children non-binary?

I bet you got your boy signed up for dance and gymnastic classes. :lol:

Better home school to give a more comprehensive exposure to White Guilt and regressive tolerance. Teach them about the sins of their fathers. :)
That's your cross to bare, Joe. ;)

Added in 7 minutes 9 seconds:

"Don't worry, son. You'll grow up to be a beta too."

Added in 1 minute 10 seconds:

Added in 8 minutes 3 seconds:

#126581  by joecaca
 Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:48 am
Lol sure. A beta in the 1%, married, loving family, great career, respected, contributor to society, philanthropist, business savvy, in good health. Enjoy the basement dwelling lifestyle doe, cracker.
Caca
 #126585  by SkeetDixon
 Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:55 am
joecaca wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:48 am
Lol sure. A beta in the 1%, married, loving family, great career, respected, contributor to society, philanthropist, business savvy, in good health. Enjoy the basement dwelling lifestyle doe, cracker.
Caca
You left out being a Mush Dad. Might as well throw in that you're a famous UFC fighter too while you're at it.
 #126586  by Tom_Selleck
 Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:02 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:20 pm
BAHAHA feminist father, what a fucking tool.

Jesus fucking Christ!

Either his wife looks like jubba the hutt, or he rubbed up against a girl on the subway, accidentally came, soaked through her pants and knocked her up.
 #126588  by cunnalingus
 Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:10 pm
Tom_Selleck wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:02 pm

BAHAHA feminist father, what a fucking tool.

Jesus fucking Christ!

Either his wife looks like jubba the hutt, or he rubbed up against a girl on the subway, accidentally came, soaked through her pants and knocked her up.
Oh shit! *tugs collar nervously* I must have ten, no twenty kids then.
Tom_Selleck liked this
 #126590  by Tom_Selleck
 Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:22 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:10 pm
Oh shit! *tugs collar nervously* I must have ten, no twenty kids then.
The key is to not jerk off for at least a week, wait for the train to be really busy, and find the hottest girl on the train.
 #126605  by doonrothmani
 Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:13 pm

So wait, a dad looking at a book with his kid is a beta producing beta kids? Ok tough guy, whatever you say.

Added in 3 minutes 35 seconds:
Also, I think that's a girl