• Time to fight back

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #126620  by joecaca
 Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:55 pm
Mass censorship of conservatives and libertarians is exploding. You’ve already seen this with the demonetization and ultimate purge of Infowars and other alternative media outlets by mega-corporations working in tangent to stifle competition. But you are important in this fight. Your voice is important. Your free thought is important. Make no mistake, you are just as important as anyone in the Anti-American establishment.
Tim_Kerr liked this
 #126622  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:09 pm
I will be you know what.... I will go to hell before I sit here and watch this country and the world turned over to these savages! I’m done, I’m pissed, and I’m not putting up with it anymore! Let me tell you something, you filthy traitors in the government, you pieces of crap. You are the most degenerate, twisted, mentally ill people I’ve ever seen, wanting to gang-rape this Republic. They put the chemicals in the water to turn the frogs GAY. This country and the West that has been the literal cornerstone, the absolute jewel in the crown of free Western Renaissance societies and the very best literature, music, technology, science, medicine, culture the world’s ever seen! You Satanists want to sacrifice the West! You want to kill the beautiful goddess that is the West! You people are enemies, and we’re going to get your asses, and we know what you’re up to, and we’re coming for you!
joecaca liked this
 #126640  by doonrothmani
 Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:17 am
Look, when you realize how fake it all is; the football, the basketball, the Lady Gaga, the Justin Bieber—you know, who gives you these carbon tax messages... They tell your kids they gotta love Justin Biebler, and then Biebler says "hand in your guns", "pass the Cyber Security Act", and "the police state is good", and then your children are turned into a mindless vassals—who now, they look up to some twit, instead of looking up to Thomas Jefferson, or looking up to Nikola Tesla, or looking up to Magellan; I mean, kids, Magellan is a lot COOLER than Justin Bieber! He circumnavigated with one ship the entire planet! He was killed by wild natives before they got back to Portugal! And when they got back there was only like eleven people alive of the two hundred and something crew and the entire ship was rotting down to the waterline! That's destiny! That's will! That's striving! That's being a trailblazer and explore! Going into space! Mathematics! Quantum mechanics! The secrets of the universe! It's all there! Life is fiery with its beauty! Its incredible detail! Tuning into it! They wanna shutter your mind, TALKING ABOUT JUSTIN BIEBER!!! IT'S PURE EVIL!!! They're taking your intellect, your soul, and giving you Michael Jordan and Bieber. Unlock your human potential! Defeat the globalists who wanna shutter your mind!
joecaca, Tim_Kerr liked this
 #126671  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:48 pm
joecaca liked this
 #126678  by lemmiwinx
 Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:52 pm
Censor the crap out of left and right wing nuts. Especially that Hakik fellow he hates me for some reason and pokes fun at my avatar.
doonrothmani liked this
 #126683  by PastorX
 Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:30 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:39 pm
Pee_patrol wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:26 pm
He should come to the swamp where you can say whatever stupid or faggy thing you want.
No niggerlips faggots allowed though. They can go to 4chan