• Alex Jones

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #126708  by george_michaeI
 Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:46 am
Most people know that he is a CIA shill working to collect info on the "right, alt-right" movement. He's in bed with big top jew (satanist) ballers and this whole shtick about him being "taken down" is utterly a big fucking joke and it's fun watching people run around like lemmings thinking its the end of the world.

Don't Ignore the fact who he is: A BULLSHIT ARTIST! A SCAMMER WHO SELLS YOU SNAKE OIL AND TAKES YOUR MONEY!.

"Alex Illuminati Jones" works for the deep state no different than how Rachel Maddow or Michael Moore works for the left. They are all sheep herders for idiots who sold their soul to the :evil: devil :twisted:

Mark 8:36: For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

THEY ALL COME FROM THE SAME CULT OF LUCIFERIANS WHO MIND CONTROL YOUR ASS! DON'T LISTEN AND ALWAYS QUSTION WHAT THEY TELL YOU!

THE LEFT EYE IS BRUISED IN A CULT RITUAL THAT HAS TIES TO THE OCCULT. THEY ARE EXPOSING THEMSELVES AND THIS IS THE PROOF WE NEED TO KNOW THAT JESUS CHRIST IS KING OF KINGS AND DIED FOR YOU, REMEMBER THE BLOOD SACRAMENT AND REJECT SATANISM BEFORE IT SUCKS YOUR SOUL INTO A BLACK HOLE FROM WHICH YOU CAN'T ESCAPE!

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

DO NOT DROWN IN A POOL OF LIES AND DESPAIR. JESUS BRINGS THE LIGHT AND SAVES ALL WHO CALLS UPON HIS NAME WITH THEIR HEARTS.
 #126713  by joecaca
 Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:25 am
Hey Dildozer, you forgot the most important fact: he’s a fat cracker.
Caca
 #126717  by lemmiwinx
 Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:42 am
Barack Obama has twice as many brain cells as Alex Jones. Two beats one every time no?
 #126743  by george_michaeI
 Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:15 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:42 am
Barack Obama has twice as many brain cells as Alex Jones. Two beats one every time no?
Johnnie Cochran was a better bullshitter than obama.
JohnnyP liked this
 #126744  by Slutina
 Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:32 am
He lives here in Austin. I'm gonna swing by his house and tell him what you've been saying about him.
 #126746  by george_michaeI
 Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:09 am
Slutina wrote:
He lives here in Austin. I'm gonna swing by his house and tell him what you've been saying about him.
Tell him that if he keeps screaming too loud he'll get an aneurysm in his brain and end up retarded like joe.
 #126752  by joecaca
 Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:27 am
george_michaeI wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:09 am
Slutina wrote:
Tell him that if he keeps screaming too loud he'll get an aneurysm in his brain and end up retarded like joe.
Got Joe on the mind doe :D
lemmiwinx liked this
 #126786  by PastorX
 Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:54 pm
While u guys continue your civil war, I am practicing this song. Soon you all will need to start your day saluting to it. Getting a head start. It's cool to be a commie. No fags, no blacks or mexicans, no gays, no trans, no CNN.

joecaca liked this
 #126834  by Kumacho
 Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:50 pm
You don't have one of Glenn Beck with a black eye, so I don't buy your theory.
joecaca liked this