• Alex Jones

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #126843  by PastorX
 Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:28 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:50 pm
You don't have one of Glenn Beck with a black eye, so I don't buy your theory.
Always a cuck with built up deprived of sex energy read to screech.
 #127080  by Kumacho
 Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:40 am
PastorX wrote:
Kumacho wrote:
Excuse me, you confused fuck? Remember I'm the one that has probably fucked more women, in more countries than you can even remember the names of. I've stood on 6 out of the seven continents and saw antarctica from the flight deck of a 92,000 ton warship.

I've sat ringside in Thailand for their own brand of kickboxing. I've ridden camels in the arabian desert. I've lived on a beautiful tropical island where the average temperature was 85 degrees (in real measurements!). I have run an airfield that delivered ordinance on the Taliban and have seen things come across my tarmac that would make you go into a basement dwelling paranoid, tin foil covered frenzy.

What the fuck have you done you obsessed little basement dweller? Oh that's right, put a dress on your hand and masturbated to men lifting weights.

You are pathetic.

FInal thought...what the fuck did your post mean anyway? It started out compressible and then devolved into "read to screech"?
 #127082  by lemmiwinx
 Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:02 am
Nothing draws more attention than being banned by the powers that be on a given platform. Alex Jones is now a brand name thanks to Zuckerberg et al. Sorry guys the day when silicon valley billionaires get to control everyone's thoughts and actions is never going to happen.
 #127141  by PastorX
 Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:03 pm
Kumacho wrote:
PastorX wrote:
Kumacho wrote:
Excuse me, you confused fuck? Remember I'm the one that has probably fucked more women, in more countries than you can even remember the names of. I've stood on 6 out of the seven continents and saw antarctica from the flight deck of a 92,000 ton warship.

I've sat ringside in Thailand for their own brand of kickboxing. I've ridden camels in the arabian desert. I've lived on a beautiful tropical island where the average temperature was 85 degrees (in real measurements!). I have run an airfield that delivered ordinance on the Taliban and have seen things come across my tarmac that would make you go into a basement dwelling paranoid, tin foil covered frenzy.

What the fuck have you done you obsessed little basement dweller? Oh that's right, put a dress on your hand and masturbated to men lifting weights.

You are pathetic.

FInal thought...what the fuck did your post mean anyway? It started out compressible and then devolved into "read to screech"?
Holyshit all of that going on in your mind during one of your ptsd flashback? Calm down. Btw your fat wife isn't considered a woman, she's more like borrowed friction

#127181  by Kumacho
 Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:58 am
PastorX wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:03 pm
Kumacho wrote:
PastorX wrote:

You are pathetic.

Holyshit all of that going on in your mind during one of your ptsd flashback? Calm down. Btw your fat wife isn't considered a woman, she's more like borrowed friction

Even if your little fantasy were true (25 years last April and hands don't give you sons and granddaughters fucknut); we all know your favorite form of sex is masturbating to body builders.

In short you pathetic basement dwelling fuck, quit obsessing on me. Now piss off you cunt.
cunnalingus liked this
 #127188  by cunnalingus
 Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:46 am
Kumacho wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:58 am

Even if your little fantasy were true (25 years last April and hands don't give you sons and granddaughters fucknut); we all know your favorite form of sex is masturbating to body builders.

In short you pathetic basement dwelling fuck, quit obsessing on me. Now piss off you cunt.
Oh shit! That was a brutal burn! I bet even his 4 foot tall chink ancestors felt that one. @PastorX, your parents are probably more devestated than the time you got a c on your Asian history class after the roasting you got today. You just got roasted worse than the time kumachos Jewish relatives funded The bombs that fell on japan.
Kumacho liked this
 #127190  by cunnalingus
 Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:18 am
Lol why would you go there? He’s not like that in real life. It’s a character he portrays on the net to appeal to the slower members of the American population. Found the slower member though lol
 #127192  by kocher
 Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:31 am
Lol at all the "supplements" he sells on that site. He's a literal snakeoil salesman. Lemmi probably buys that shit in bulk.