• Vacation

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #126749  by JohnnyP
 Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:56 am
Well, I'm off to Key West for vacation. Time to drink some beer and go fishing for some mahi mahi. Later!!!
P.S. Try not to gay it up in here while I'm gone
 #126755  by happysock
 Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:58 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Well, I'm off to Key West for vacation. Time to drink some beer and go fishing for some mahi mahi. Later!!!
We’ll save all lots of gay for when you return. Don’t blow tooooo many dudes. Enjoy your trip. :D
 #126760  by Kumacho
 Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:17 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Wait, you are going to the homosexual capital of the world and telling us not to gay it up? Sorry son, you done beat us to it.

P.S. Aren't you a little late? I thought the parade was in June.

This will help you find some places you will like:

https://keywest.gaycities.com/
 #126792  by JohnnyP
 Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:18 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:17 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Wait, you are going to the homosexual capital of the world and telling us not to gay it up? Sorry son, you done beat us to it.

P.S. Aren't you a little late? I thought the parade was in June.

This will help you find some places you will like:

https://keywest.gaycities.com/
Thats San Francisco and I would never visit Key West during homo week. Who wants to see TimKerr riding a giant dick float down Duvall street? Not me. Anyway, Its lobster week next. I wish it was fantasy fest but thats not very good time to bring the family. Dont want my kids traumatized over seeing an 60 yr old naked woman covered in glitter.

Added in 1 minute 41 seconds:
Tom_Selleck wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:18 pm
I thought Florida was trashed from last years hurricane?
Some of the eastern keys were damaged but Key West was on the weaker size of the hurricane so its fine.