• The PastorX Thread [Dumpster Thread]

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #126817  by lemmiwinx
 Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:08 am
Fucking Persians lost all credibility with me when they started worshiping that pedophile Mohammad back in the day. How can reasonably intelligent people all of a sudden come to think Mohammad bi Laden of the Koran is some kind of a god?
 #126824  by joecaca
 Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:33 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Fucking Persians lost all credibility with me when they started worshiping that pedophile Mohammad back in the day. How can reasonably intelligent people all of a sudden come to think Mohammad bi Laden of the Koran is some kind of a god?
Really!!! Totally agree. And furthermore, how could anyone believe that as a dna based living species humans have a devine, out of the physical universe, importance? That there is a perfect, human-like, infinitely powerful god that defines what is good and lets children suffer all over the world. Talk about idiocy amirite!? :D
 #126858  by cunnalingus
 Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:54 pm
joecaca wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:33 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Really!!! Totally agree. And furthermore, how could anyone believe that as a dna based living species humans have a devine, out of the physical universe, importance? That there is a perfect, human-like, infinitely powerful god that defines what is good and lets children suffer all over the world. Talk about idiocy amirite!? :D
joecaca liked this