Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:42 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:37 am
Anthrax666 wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:29 am
Demeter wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:50 am

I'm vegan, yes.
What are the benefits of beimg a negan (i am drunh)

Oh. Lots of benefits. Listing some of them in order of importance to me personally: No guilt from funding extreme animal abuse. No veins, tendons, gristle, blood, connective tissue, bones, or any of that vile stuff. Food tastes way better. Food isn't coated in feces (most animal products are). Much less guilt about destroying the environment. Anything realistic I could do to harm the environment will never compare to the harm a meat eater does. Way less health risks. Nutritionally complete yet with a huge reduction in risks for many diseases and cancers - a healthy vegan diet is recommended to treat many of them as the evidence strongly shows it's most effective in reversing heart disease and diabetes. More information here: www.theradicalvegan.tumblr.com

Remind me to work on my new website in like 3 weeks, because I should have caught up on my schoolwork and life work by then. There's way more information than is included there and I want to create a much more professional site. I didn't want to invest the money until I was more organized. But I think I can do it now. If anyone has a good name idea let me know. Still haven't come up with one.
Where do you find this copypasta, Wayner?
 #914  by Tim_Kerr
 Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:51 pm
@andrewryan69 "wayner" stop sucking PP dick to censor my posts...
 #916  by Demeter
 Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:01 pm
andrewryan69 wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:42 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:37 am
Anthrax666 wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:29 am

What are the benefits of beimg a negan (i am drunh)

Oh. Lots of benefits. Listing some of them in order of importance to me personally: No guilt from funding extreme animal abuse. No veins, tendons, gristle, blood, connective tissue, bones, or any of that vile stuff. Food tastes way better. Food isn't coated in feces (most animal products are). Much less guilt about destroying the environment. Anything realistic I could do to harm the environment will never compare to the harm a meat eater does. Way less health risks. Nutritionally complete yet with a huge reduction in risks for many diseases and cancers - a healthy vegan diet is recommended to treat many of them as the evidence strongly shows it's most effective in reversing heart disease and diabetes. More information here: www.theradicalvegan.tumblr.com

Remind me to work on my new website in like 3 weeks, because I should have caught up on my schoolwork and life work by then. There's way more information than is included there and I want to create a much more professional site. I didn't want to invest the money until I was more organized. But I think I can do it now. If anyone has a good name idea let me know. Still haven't come up with one.
Where do you find this copypasta, Wayner?
I have no idea why you would think I'm that barbarian.
 #1132  by Concerno
 Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:15 am
I would rather eat a meat eater than a vegan, tbh.
 #1141  by Mateo
 Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:51 am
Veganism is the world's biggest lie after global warming!
 #1143  by Concerno
 Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:53 am
Global warming is real, though. Too many people went vegan and their gas is heating up the planet.
 #3119  by happysock
 Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:01 am
Mateo wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:51 am
Veganism is the world's biggest lie after global warming!
True genius.