• Vegans

  • This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #631  by Demeter
 Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:55 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:22 am
Yum, I Just made a roast beef sandwich with sharp cheddar and real mayo. I think if vegans could have good food like that they wouldn't be so grummed all the time.

Sounds pretty disgusting bro.

Anyway, today I had Amy's mac 'n' cheeze, Tofurky pepperoni hot pockets, a nice salad with garbanzo beans, black olives, garbanzo beans, kidney beans, and corn. Missing some sliced onions and tomatoes but was still good. Now for dessert I'm eating some Enjoy Life Soft Baked cookies. I'm pretty satisfied.
 #633  by Demeter
 Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:38 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:41 pm
Demeter wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:55 pm
vegan madness... I'm pretty satisfied.
And pretty fat. Pile in the food, cheeks.
Why do you care if I'm fat or not? Moreover, why do you think I should care if you care? Is this just your way of asking for new pictures? Because no.
 #634  by almostapathetic
 Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:10 pm
Demeter wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:38 pm
Why do you care if I'm fat or not? Moreover, why do you think I should care if you care? Is this just your way of asking for new pictures? Because no.
[/quote]

Already seen them, cheeks.

Now show me how much you don't care in your next reply.
 #635  by Demeter
 Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:25 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:10 pm
Demeter wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:38 pm

Why do you care if I'm fat or not? Moreover, why do you think I should care if you care? Is this just your way of asking for new pictures? Because no.

Already seen them, cheeks.


Now show me how much you don't care in your next reply.
Well that's not creepy at all.
 #645  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:35 am
I'm getting pretty fucking grummed over here with no more grocery bag pics....
 #786  by Demeter
 Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:12 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:35 am
I'm getting pretty fucking grummed over here with no more grocery bag pics....
Plastic grocery bags are banned in California now.
 #787  by almostapathetic
 Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:31 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:12 pm
Plastic grocery bags are banned in California now.
It's pretty pathetic that it takes a state-wide ban to make you quit using items made using dead animals.

Now I bet you boast online about how you don't use plastic grocery bags and shun people who do. I'd bet $40 on it.
 #788  by Demeter
 Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:51 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:31 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:12 pm
Plastic grocery bags are banned in California now.
It's pretty pathetic that it takes a state-wide ban to make you quit using items made using dead animals.

Now I bet you boast online about how you don't use plastic grocery bags and shun people who do. I'd bet $40 on it.
I accept your bet.


No I don't. I win. Give me your money.
 #789  by almostapathetic
 Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:05 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:51 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:31 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:12 pm
Plastic grocery bags are banned in California now.
It's pretty pathetic that it takes a state-wide ban to make you quit using items made using dead animals.

Now I bet you boast online about how you don't use plastic grocery bags and shun people who do. I'd bet $40 on it.
I accept your bet.


No I don't. I win. Give me your money.
ibb4 I'm confused or don't remember what you are talking about
I'm sure you have. It has been well established that your are a hypocrite. When you're not deliberately being a hypocrite, you can't remember or are too confused to understand your own actions. Time after time this has been the case.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 9